Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
the EYBL pair 
nthat.gif

too bad I will probably never own 
laugh.gif

You won't find them at normal retail stores but somehow a bunch of pairs will show up on the secondary market. They aren't difficult to track down if you want one, but you'll have to drop a bit of cash.

Places like Ross/Marshall's ended up with some of the EYBL IV's but as far as I know that never happened with the V.

The EYBL is colorful done right IMO.  I get the appeal in shoes like the "What the" series, but they are a bit much for me.  This tie dye look from eybl is just clean 
smokin.gif

I would consider dropping a bit, but I'm guessing they'll go for a lot more than I can do

Last edited:
EYBLs aren't enitrely difficult to find. I ended up getting a pair of the 4s in the grey colorway in a 13 for below what a normal kd IV cost lol. sold it tho. the VS were pretty plentiful on the secondary market. EYBL kids sell em all the time too lol.

Loved the EYBL Vs but the VI isn't doing much for me, especially not at the prices they'll be going for.

Has anyone experienced different pressured zoom units on either feet? On my left foot the zoom feels really pronounced like when I toe off, on the right it feels less responsive and in almost a different location. Defective pair? Thanks NT

Wore mine on Monday. I bought two pairs from SA a few weeks ago. Probably going to return one pair. I prefer the color of last year and the 4s. I like the bunny rabbits though.

But it's cool. Loved the BHM, XMAS and ASG, probably my favorite out of the packs in hind sight.

Was gonna sleep on easters but i like them too much and i regret passing on easter kd4's so i wasnt gonna let this release slip through my hands. Coped my pair with ease from southpark HoH

Saw these at Nike DC and a mom was like " oh look at these. They have little bunnies on them. So cute!" Made me take a close look at them. Definitely not for me. Now the elites on the other hand. Those come down in price I'm gonna need to try them.

Back
Top Bottom