• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
smokin.gif

my heart just sunk in. my phone went off I was hoping it was FL or FA calling but it was my timer for the food in the oven |I.

No reason you should miss out on this release online. 10+ places to cop from all spread throughout the day

This is a GR. No way all these sites are dropping them and it's not a GR. Every HoH around me is getting them. Won't be 11 low numbers, but there's definitely a gang of these to go around.

This is a GR. No way all these sites are dropping them and it's not a GR. Every HoH around me is getting them. Won't be 11 low numbers, but there's definitely a gang of these to go around.
Yep. But the demand for these is crazy. Just like any other "What the" shoe.

You should feel good about it. Champs got significantly more pair than Hibbetts.....so You're chances are quite a bit higher. I'm not sure if you put in both a Penn and Quail, but when I signed up at Penn...there weren't really very many on the list at all. (It was a sign up sheet...not a ticket) But at Quail, it was a ticket.
Yeah I did a both Penn and Quail Champs, Penn's list was 2 full sheets and about 50-60 deep when my name went in on it. Size 10 is most popular, so who knows. Do you know when they were going to call by?

Back
Top Bottom