OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Like Kanye, Kobe make black history every day, he don't need a month. 

Playing around with new camera, taking photos is kinda fun 
happy.gif

Anyone know where I can get a pair of volt/cultural for retail? I've already tried to stock locate at ftl

Just got these in the other day. Makes number 6 for me. It's an amazing thing when every colorway is such fire. Just can't pick a favorite.

Like Kanye, Kobe make black history every day, he don't need a month. 

Playing around with new camera, taking photos is kinda fun 
happy.gif

Dope pic! & shirt as well.. Any info on it?
Looking forward to taking some pics with T3i just ordered.. 4S just isn't cutting it lol.. Easters will be here Monday, can't wait.

I try to be quick and discreet but you can't always be slick. what do people say when they see people take shoe pics?
Had the cops come up to me once asking to see my phone because someone complained... Thought I was low pro trying to take some pedo shots :lol: :smh: felt kinda weird explaining to them what I was doing.

Last edited:
Dope pic! & shirt as well.. Any info on it?
Looking forward to taking some pics with T3i just ordered.. 4S just isn't cutting it lol.. Easters will be here Monday, can't wait.
Thanks, still an XL on FTL. And they have in grey S-XL.
[h1]Nike Every Damn Day T-Shirt[/h1]
Yea anyone can take good photos with a good camera. Nice investment right there, you def notice the change in image quality.

Last edited:
I try to be quick and discreet but you can't always be slick. what do people say when they see people take shoe pics?
Had the cops come up to me once asking to see my phone because someone complained... Thought I was low pro trying to take some pedo shots :lol: :smh: felt kinda weird explaining to them what I was doing.

was the cop a niketalker and did you tell him you were dubls? :nerd:

Last edited:
it does get awkward lol I usually take my wdyw pics during lunch break.away.from ppl XD

I was in Vegas in February and at out hotel it was decorated with chinese year of the snake stuff. I had my red suedes with me but just couldn't bring myself to taking a pic or having someone take a pic of my shoes with something year of the snake behind it. Would've been perfect for all you pic savvy people

More I see that green and blue combo on the apparel the more I think I will like the shoe. Imma try to cop with the bday coupon at my local FTL with them, smh I've been sucked into the elite hype when I was hating on them like a month ago...

Last edited:
More I see that green and blue combo on the apparel the more I think I will like the shoe. Imma try to cop with the bday coupon at my local FTL with them, smh I've been sucked into the elite hype when I was hating on them like a month ago...
im still at the palyer hater ball :wink: lol

im still at the palyer hater ball :wink: lol

Haha I hear you man. I will definitely reserve final judgment till I see them in hand. I doubt they sell out instantly so I'm banking on being able to have time to make a decision rather than an impulse buy but who knows I could be wrong on all that lol...

I like the windrunner, but too much kobe stuff with these shoes gets me a bit... uncomfortable. if i keep doing this stuff... I won't know where to stop. they already have me on every shoe... i can't be buying every piece of accessory that they offer too

Back
Top Bottom