OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

somebody do it with the new pau gasol logo

that one looks good IMO,,,Kobe should change his,,since LBJ changed his logo since he left Ohio

Footlocker has the following cw dropping on May 25th:

Stadium Grey/University Gold/Night Stadium

Have we seen it yet?  If not for the university gold in the description, I would have thought blackout.
I thought 5/25 was these

Are those the same colors?

Im getting skeptical if its actually the yellow soled ones for that description, they CLEARLY have the exact same midsole/outsole as the sulfurs, but the description is university gold? :rolleyes

Well you got me. :lol:

I clicked the link thinking I came up on my outdoor ball pair. :frown:
Berny -- you lookin for any GC pair? or specifically red camos?

I've found some decent prices on the bay for GC pythons, sulfurs, blue corals
i know of some as well but at the price they are selling, i can ID a pair exactly the way i want. either gonna get fades in GC or ID a pair..
thanks though IKS MOD.

good catch on the Xmas 8s bro.

Regarding the Kobe line after retirment...

you have to be insane to think that Penny has a better fanbase/career/market than Kobe.
I can see the Kobe line continuing until AT LEAST the Kobe 24... That's 16 years from now
(2029) I'll be 42 by then and I will still ball on those.

Once Kobe retires, wait for a Kobe 4/5 pack (back to back titles) and that 81 point game shoe...
retros will hit ID and #countonKobe to release shoes yearly.

Top 3 players to endorse the Kobe line:

1. JR Smith
2. DRoz
3. Luke Ridnour

For real though... Kyrie should carry the torch and DamienL (adidas right now)

LOLOL (shoutout to Rondo and Raja Bell)

Last edited:
i know of some as well but at the price they are selling, i can ID a pair exactly the way i want. either gonna get fades in GC or ID a pair..
thanks though IKS MOD.
Yea good point.  I iD'd a pair with xdr outsoles, but the pattern is not like the GC pairs. It looks and nearly feels the same as the standard US outsole.  In fact, I'm having trouble believing it is any different... Just a heads up

thanks though IKS MOD.
Yea good point.  I iD'd a pair with xdr outsoles, but the pattern is not like the GC pairs. It looks and nearly feels the same as the standard US outsole.  In fact, I'm having trouble believing it is any different... Just a heads up
i'm sure you probably already seen this or noticed the difference w/ your pairs...

So whose buying the elites this weekend?
I was on the fence with the $200 price tag and flywire design. I thought I sealed the deal on passing after picking up the red camos and sulfurs from Shoe Palace today, but my wife told me she wants to camp out at AT&T this weekend for the Galaxy 4 and she has a FTL VIP coupon for me. I figure with the lack of hype that I can stroll over to FTL and pick up a pair afterwards.

you have to be insane to think that Penny has a better fanbase/career/market than Kobe.
I can see the Kobe line continuing until AT LEAST the Kobe 24... That's 16 years from now

Once Kobe retires, wait for a Kobe 4/5 pack (back to back titles) and that 81 point game shoe...

1. JR Smith
2. DRoz
3. Luke Ridnour

Kyrie would be the man to take the torch....

man, i really want a pair of easters... stock located and nothing came up... do you guys think the purple fades will sell out like the easters?

1. JR Smith

2. DRoz

3. Luke Ridnour

Kyrie would be the man to take the torch....

Agreed :pimp:

1. JR Smith
2. DRoz
3. Luke Ridnour

Call me insane, but the Kobe shoe line is not really up there with Pennys (including Foams). Now if we're talking about player, thats a different story.

You can see all you want, but until it happens, I wouldn't make sure bold claims, 16 years from now is a long *** time bruh.

Also JR Smith endorse Lebron and Jordan line too. He actually endorses Lebron line more. He interviewed with NBA TV earlier today regarding his 6th man award and was ask about the shoes he wears and he mentioned the Lebrons and Retro Jordans. Said he's going back to the Jordans though. I could of swore DeRoz worse Lebrons too. Luke is a nobodys :lol:. There is that other kat from the Knicks who rocks Kobe religiously, I think his name is Pablo, but he a nobody as well.

Last edited:

1. JR Smith
2. DRoz
3. Luke Ridnour

LOLOL (shoutout to Rondo and Ra:wink:ja Bell)

i should be RETIRED from the shoegame when that happens,however,,tons of GUARDS(2) out there to endorse the KobeLine someday

i'm sure you probably already seen this or noticed the difference w/ your pairs...
I have definitely seen that. And that's why I know the iD xdr soles are different. Check out these pics of my iDs vs. blue corals.  It has the same "peaked herringbone" as Nightwing describes in his comparison vid.  It isn't flat/thicker like the GC xmas pair he's got there.

im sure he knows its mens size, i think he was implying that those are the sizes that are always available because its rare for men to wear size 7-8.5

You'd be surprised as to how hard it is to get shoes in those sizes. Spots will only have 1-2 pairs for that same reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom