OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Red camos>red snakes>^^those.

Not feeling the print on the midsole and sockliner.

what are these??? saw them on ndc

need more pics

what are these??? saw them on ndc

Was just about to post when more colorways will leak :lol:. Nice but need to see more pics. I love loud colorways but I need some solid uppers on id like the options a little but I wish I had more creative control hopefully these are a sign for solid uppers on id.

thos tiger stripes look pretty good they got potential hope it isnt a orange outsole id do a lace swap aswell to black

Last edited:
Kobe/Nike sure likes red and oranges on this model. Just releasing red/ orange today an also the red camo. Now these shown. Aarrrggghhh. I really hope they drop these. Now making menwanna pass on the ones from today. Come on Nike, Jesus!

Feeling that black/red pair. Better than both the Camos and Snakes. Wonder why do many red colorways???

There's not enough of the colorway in the previous models. I was going to iD a black/red pair but this is good to see. I need a pair of 8s and those are the one. Need a confirmation that they will be a release. :nerd: Hopefully it's not a ps by that guy(minotaur...?) lol

hmmm maybe those blk/red ones are the 7/26 rumored release...

I'm kinda digging em, but will be making that swoosh black, think they would look sweet with a blacked out upper

Back
Top Bottom