OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

two that I don't have.......... honestly I would probably double up on sulphers or the fades but for different colorways I would get the milk snakes and the blue lights

If you could pick any two CWs of the 8 you don't have already, what would they be?

Mine would be MC and red camo.
i think id have to say Xmas and double up on one of the ones i already have, which would probably be the easters

Is it me or do all of the pre-owned shoes on eBay have been only worn once? Lol.
haha good point
roll.gif

Is it me or do all of the pre-owned shoes on eBay have been only worn once? Lol.
people get them, wear them out to a party that saturday night, throw them up on the bay the next morning. take 20 off what the DS pairs are going for, its a wrap. stupid idea overall. for older shoes tho, theyre probly 3-5x worn just brushed off and cleaned up

I wasn't feelin the graffitis that much at first...specially considering you can make them on NDC via the ID feature (I know it's cheaper this way) but those pics got me thinkin twice man. Do you guys think the green will pop like that in person??

I wasn't feelin the graffitis that much at first...specially considering you can make them on NDC via the ID feature (I know it's cheaper this way) but those pics got me thinkin twice man. Do you guys think the green will pop like that in person??
me too.  yes that color green should be very bright in person.

im considering returning my Milksnakes and using the money on the graffitis instead.....

Fire flames and black/gold elites. Xmas would be my alternate choice if we're talking about the ones that already released in the US.

The upper on the Fire Flames is pretty insane. Would love to pick up a pair and hope they come stateside eventually. Would be my first yellow-based Kobe since the BL Vs.

Back
Top Bottom