OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

@youngwl31   Dude. Stop posting again and again. If you're going to look for various sites with Kobe 8's find all of them first and then put it all in one post. You've made like 7 separate posts in the past 20 minutes with one website each. That's a waste, annoying, and quite frankly looks like you're trying to get your post count up.

@youngwl31
  Dude. Stop posting again and again. If you're going to look for various sites with Kobe 8's find all of them first and then put it all in one post. You've made like 7 separate posts in the past 20 minutes with one website each. That's a waste, annoying, and quite frankly looks like you're trying to get your post count up.

Post count + Reps :smh:

Most annoying dude in this thread by far, hasn't helped a soul on here by posting those links 

Last edited:
Y'all mad at dude for posting links
laugh.gif
Thank you MrWavez, all I am trying to do is help ppl out. I don't know why ppl get saltly when someone puts up post with shoes to help ppl who don't know where to look at

I COULD GIVE A CARE LESS ABOUT MOUNTING UP MY POST COUNT!!! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS HELP PPL OUT!!
That's fine. Just put it all in one post. Doesn't take much effort, and keeps things orderly, also keeps all the sites in one space and makes it easier for the people you say you're trying to help. Just saying, not like it's going to inconvenience you to do it.

Last edited:
Well fine, I wont post anymore shoes I find. Like I said all I am trying to do is help someone find some kobes that don't have but want

That's fine man, good lookin out.

Just consolidate in the future, no need to get feelings hurt.

*shrug*

Thanks, Lewl1913. I will remember that for next time, but some of the comments made are unnecessary by ppl and we wonder why this ppl in this forum gets into pissing contest with each other  That's all I am trying to do is help ppl out. I'm not trying to spam up the forum or add to my post count or rep. I could give a care less about all of that. I am just here for the shoes and to help ppl out. 

Last edited:
Thanks, Lewl1913. I will remember that for next time, but some of the comments made are unnecessary by ppl and we wonder why this ppl in this forum gets into pissing contest with each other  That's all I am trying to do is help ppl out. I'm not trying to spam up the forum or add to my post count or rep. I could give a care less about all of that. I am just here for the shoes and to help ppl out. 

Thanks for the links man. In the future just get em all together and post em in one or two posts. It will be more clean and more convenient for everyone which helps even more. As for anyone being rude to you about it, ignore them. Some folks are just uptight and need a hug. They get joy out of trying to bring people down and the best way to deal with them is to ignore/block them and keep moving. So in conclusion, great info, thanks for sharing. Just put it all in as less posts as possible and its all good man.

Last edited:
nice pick up on the fades.  For those of you that workout in Kobes, and have a separate pair for bball, does working out kill the lunarlon faster?

I use my first pair of blue lights for the gym and yeah the lunarlon is starting to wear down but I'll just pick up another pair when the time comes

I've been seeing more 8s on eBay lately with reasonable prices

WTH, they changed the price for a kobe 8 lunar insert to $180 dollars?!?!

http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index...er,ops_all.30102.0,kobeVIII1212_ins,831631562
Yeah someone posted awhile back that nike isnt suppose to sell those anymore.  I think they did live chat with Nike and the staff member said they was an error and the insoles were not suppose to be posted.  They didnt post a picture of anything with the chat,  wouldnt hurt to live chat again to make sure.  but yeah at $180...that makes no sense at all

I use my first pair of blue lights for the gym and yeah the lunarlon is starting to wear down but I'll just pick up another pair when the time comes

I've been seeing more 8s on eBay lately with reasonable prices
I wish Nike sold superhero elite insoles.  The zoom would keep it lasting a lot longer.  I feel like the traction is still good on my pair, its just the lunarlon...seems like somewhat of a waste to bust out another pair already.

Back
Top Bottom