OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Order the Christmas Lebron XIs from footlooker, got sent the Kobe SS's instead(which I stuck out on). Called footlocker's customer service and got the money back for the difference, and am keeping the SS's. Maybe if im lucky a pair of Christmas lebrons will be coming in the mail for me for free :lol: footlocker ever mess up anyones order like this?

Would someone please post the Foot Locker and/or Champs SKU for the mine grey please?

Even the UPC # from the size tag (should start with two or three zeros) will work.

Thanks

My SS are coming in on Wednesday, was able to grab a pair from the ShoePalace restock but it was a bit of an impulse buy.  Hoping I like them but if not I still have my Xmas from last year which will keep me satisfied.

:x
Same here, especially when I finally cashed out for the WTK, I was willing to do that but thought the price for the sparks was too much...smh[/quote

Were these the size 13 on foot locker from last week? Been looking for a size 10 for months. Closest got was was a pair that was in Florida mall but they wouldn't let me phon order.

Salivating just reading those release date Colorway descriptions for all them shoes.

So because there's a 1 per customer limit on the YOTH, I couldn't order another pair and keep the SS that came in the YOTH box. Checked in with Nike CS and they said they'd ship out the correct shoes ASAP, but then their system crashed. Phones, chat, everything.

No idea if they've got my shoes locked down and I can't reach them :smh:

Believe me, if I hadn't woken up early and copped the SS pair already this would have been a gift of epic proportions...but I want my YOTHs damnit :stoneface:

What size are you?

Last edited:

Favorite hoop shoe. People were so confused why they were two different shoes haha.

So because there's a 1 per customer limit on the YOTH, I couldn't order another pair and keep the SS that came in the YOTH box. Checked in with Nike CS and they said they'd ship out the correct shoes ASAP, but then their system crashed. Phones, chat, everything.

No idea if they've got my shoes locked down and I can't reach them :smh:

Believe me, if I hadn't woken up early and copped the SS pair already this would have been a gift of epic proportions...but I want my YOTHs damnit :stoneface:

If you ever want to get around that one per customer limit, simply use a different credit card when paying. Ive ordered multiples of plenty shoes from nike just by using a different credit card. Never have had any canceled.

My SS are coming in on Wednesday, was able to grab a pair from the ShoePalace restock but it was a bit of an impulse buy.  Hoping I like them but if not I still have my Xmas from last year which will keep me satisfied.
Glad to hear you're getting them.Can't wait to see pics.Nice collection by the way.

Damn. Blue PPs ordered from kb24 last week got cancelled. Still trying to find em for retail or less. Slept on them when they were on discount on ftl.

Amazed that offering 450 for size 13 wtk gets either snubbed or seller acts like I've disrespected them.. Rough morning on eBay... Jeeze

Anyone think I'll have any luck stock locating a pair of Blue Glows? I've searched eBay and CL and I can't find anything in a 10. Probably shouldn't have waited this long to cop, but I don't think the 9 lows are gonna be my cup of tea so I'm trying to stock up on a few more 8s. :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom