OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally found my supernaturals in a size 12. Gonna be my first kobe 8 cuz I missed out on every color I wanted (bhm,all stars, pit vipers, mambacurials, and supernaturals). Still hunting for the other but I want some good prices not trying to pay in the $300's

ASG's, Purple Gradients, BHM's, and Easters should all be hopped on for $200 my dude.
glasses.gif
ASGs for sure... i wouldn't think twice - just cop.

As for the others?  Not so much, but that's just me.

I managed to snag DS gradients off Ebay a couple months ago for 170  shipped.

Last edited:

$170 for gradients? You definitely got a steal. I couldn't find anything under 220

$170 for gradients? You definitely got a steal. I couldn't find anything under 220

This. On average you're not going to find Gradients for that price, just like you wouldn't find a pair of Sparks for say $400.

havent been in here for a while
smokin.gif
 Fades are so clean man... i find myself using the Black elites the most though cuz they go with anything 
wink.gif

Just got the email saying my id's have been shipped!
Weird thing is that they are shipped from China, I did not know that. Also when I tracked the package, it says this. Which one would it be?

Scheduled For Early Delivery On friday... and Originally Scheduled For delivery on Monday.

Just got the email saying my id's have been shipped!
Weird thing is that they are shipped from China, I did not know that. Also when I tracked the package, it says this. Which one would it be?

Scheduled For Early Delivery On friday... and Originally Scheduled For delivery on Monday.
They make them in China like most of our shoes. or Taiwan not sure where else.

Makes sense, for some reason I thought it would be made in US. What about the delivery day? Would it be the early delivery or original scheduled delivery?

Just left the BS nike clearance store here in memphis. I never liked this c/w but woulda copped since they were my
sz.15...... Til i saw this s__t. Smfh!

Just left the BS nike clearance store here in memphis. I never liked this c/w but woulda copped since they were my
sz.15...... Til i saw this s__t. Smfh!

Wish I saw that at my Nike Outlet store.  I woulda gone there wearing my beat up Blue Lights, do a nice bottomed out lunar-for-zoom insole swap, put the shoes back on the shelf, and walk right out of the store!

At least you didn't find out about the rip until you bought it and drove home. Would be a perfect time to test out how the Flywire will support your foot even with the rip lol

Back
Top Bottom