OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Smh... Pvtny sent me a refund cuz the Easters were already sold but the site didnt update :frown:

Guess it wasnt meant to be

Smh... Pvtny sent me a refund cuz the Easters were already sold but the site didnt update
frown.gif

Guess it wasnt meant to be
Sorry to hear that man.  I'm on the hunt for a pair too.

Need a lace replacement on my venice beaches, anyone know where I can get some original venice beach laces or some replacements that match? Link me please.

Deciding whether or not I should cop a DS pair of Easters for 252 shipped. The shipping is a killer which is why its so expensive!

Decisions... Decisions...

Deciding whether or not I should cop a DS pair of Easters for 252 shipped. The shipping is a killer which is why its so expensive!

Thats a bit much. Try to find a better deal if you can. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to survive in this world.

Does anyone know why the prices on 8's went so crazy? Was it just limited numbers or is it the fact that every one loves the 8? I've been searching for reasonably priced Mambacurials and BHM's but it doesn't seem to be an easy task..

Hold out. I copped a pair of worn x2 easters for 120 shipped, wore them for 3 months as beaters, then sold for 130$ + ship.

That's about $50 too much, including shipping.
Does anyone know why the prices on 8's went so crazy? Was it just limited numbers or is it the fact that every one loves the 8? I've been searching for reasonably priced Mambacurials and BHM's but it doesn't seem to be an easy task..
I think it's due to the fact that they all dried up in stores, and the fact that the 8's are very very popular at a reasonable price point.  

1/2 the sellers on eBay are stupid.  Like they really think people are gonna buy Challenge Reds for $200?

Back
Top Bottom