[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Smh waited to late to get florals sold out at ruin in Atlanta if anyone finds 11.5 please and thanks

Last edited:
Any one willing to help a NTer from CT? I'll return the favor with other releases (no sb store around here) sz 11 thanks

Copped for my son and I.

Seems like most stores got them yesterday and today.

As far as availability goes, most stores that got the volts got these as well. They're just selling out very quick because they somewhat resemble a Supreme Floral design which brings out all the hypebeasts and resellers.

Seems like most stores got them yesterday and today.

As far as availability goes, most stores that got the volts got these as well. They're just selling out very quick because they somewhat resemble a Supreme Floral design which brings out all the hypebeasts and resellers.

Bingo. Just like the tuxedo SBs, Hypebeasts and resellers got me feeling like this

ParsonsRejectedFistBump.gif

If anybody can get me a 10 or 10.5 in the florals I'm to pay you guys some extra cash money. I live fairfax, Va or if anyone has info on any releases around here.

Man this sucks, I'm in Chicago and only two spots dropped these, I was at work and couldn't get to my spots fast enough...anyone have an extra size 11 lying around?!?

Hey guys a local shop is getting the floral janoski's. I was wondering for those who have already got them from retailers did you wait in line? or did you just go randomly pick them up after they opened.

So one of the shops here are gettin em but they dont know when yet. Waiting on a fedex eta lol. They got the sb concords but only got 12 pairs. So i may have to skip school or somethin!! Lmao

Dang, this thread exploded last two days. Really is real hype around these. Hope everyone is able to score and then sticks around for future Janoskis as well so we get some real info and help going on in here! (Not that there wasn't before, it was just a slower moving thread)

Back
Top Bottom