**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

nope, was exactly the color I was looking for actually. I probably should have just gotten the black ones instead, but i've got so many pairs of black sweats

I received my XL TK hoodie today from Centre. I must say it is impressive. It's been mentioned before but sizing down is the way to go. I haven't really had a chance to wear it yet because it's about 10 degrees here in the DMV. Glad I pulled the trigger for $175 shipped.

Any fit pictures in here of the bigger guys? (Like 2x-3x) Been looking at the pants on Nike, but idk how they'd look on me tbh

I'm 5'7 about 175 and a TK M fit really well on me.  Not super fitted, but def not baggy.  Perfect sleeve length too.  

I wear a M in TF as well, so i'm glad I didn't size down.  Maybe the fit is more inconsistent on larger sizes?   

Quick question for the Nike Clearance Store-specific veterans out there: Can they stock locate an item at another Nike Clearance Store or Nike Factory Store and help you order it while you're in-store? 

The power of NT lol
Sat for a couple of days though.

Quick question for the Nike Clearance Store-specific veterans out there: Can they stock locate an item at another Nike Clearance Store or Nike Factory Store and help you order it while you're in-store? 
I know they can help you locate it at another store but you'll have to call that store and do a phone order.

I'm 5'7 about 175 and a TK M fit really well on me.  Not super fitted, but def not baggy.  Perfect sleeve length too.  

I wear a M in TF as well, so i'm glad I didn't size down.  Maybe the fit is more inconsistent on larger sizes?   

The fit is not inconsistent it's how the people in this thread prefer the fit that is inconsistent

Ordered some blue TF shorts from Nike and they cancelled due to OOS :smh:
Called and the lady was pretty much like tough luck. Didn't even give a promo code to use towards another color :x

Ordered some blue TF shorts from Nike and they cancelled due to OOS
mean.gif

Called and the lady was pretty much like tough luck. Didn't even give a promo code to use towards another color
sick.gif
That sucks man. NDC be playing games. Like they told me they only issue codes as one time courtesy when I chatted with them about my air cruz's. I called them the next day and they gave me a code.

FTL has 20% $99 or more.. you can grab the black Tech fleece pants or a few other colors that are not usually on sale for around 80 bucks.. extra cash back with a CB site...

Anyone know where I can find tech fleece hero (the flash camo ones) in a size large ? Shoepalace & ndc only showing XL & up smh

I'll try and take some pictures tomorrow. I have 3 2xl and one xl (black). I'll have my wife take some photos. Km 5'10 240. Also you may want to check out Heskicks on youtube. He has a TF collection and seems to be a bigger guy.

I'll try and take some pictures tomorrow. I have 3 2xl and one xl (black). I'll have my wife take some photos. Km 5'10 240. Also you may want to check out Heskicks on youtube. He has a TF collection and seems to be a bigger guy.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll check him out

I know some were talking about women's TF. Got this TF cape for my girl at Chicago fashion outlets for $27.

*edit: $27, my bad. But still a steal!

View media item 1907841

Ordered for my girlfriend on Friday. Was told by the store that they'd call me and send me an email once the order was processed but my card was charged and I haven't heard anything from them smh

Bruh... They rarely call. Just get the free fedex account and check the delivery manager.

Ordered for my girlfriend on Friday. Was told by the store that they'd call me and send me an email once the order was processed but my card was charged and I haven't heard anything from them smh
Same happened with me from MN when I got the camo. I'm sure it's on it's way.

Except they even put the wrong address on my package smh lol. Good thing the FedEx dude had a conscience and called me

As others mentioned I wouldnt stress too much about it. Just give them a call and confirm they have the correct info. 

I never have gotten a email from an outlet and never had any issues getting what I ordered. 
Bruh... They rarely call. Just get the free fedex account and check the delivery manager.
This. I got a txt msg from Fedex the of delivery. 

The box threw me off though I had a big STAPLES box ( which my wife thought was a new printer 
laugh.gif
)  waiting for me when I get in. 

Back
Top Bottom