**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I Def need to lose some weight, but this will be motivation to lose it posting these pics I guess lol. The grey is xxl the black is xl. I'm 5'10 240.

I really appreciate it! Repped. Time to start making some moves 
grin.gif

My lower body is not built for TF pants :lol: I'm 6'3 230 and bought an XXL. The first time I wore them someone said I looked like I had baseball pants on :smh: ever since then they have been sitting in my closet...

Anyways caved in and bought the blue TK windrunner from Centre last night...gonna try and exchange it through Nike for a gray one.

Bigj is going to pull a Brett favre and fake retire 5 times and keep coming back to the tech fleece game.

Big j lyin man. Hes gonna come right back when them goretex X tech fleece joints drop

:nerd: nike make it happen, i need that waterproof fleece :lol:

Now I didn't say I wasn't gonn a get me some knit doe :lol:

So my wife.... Around christmas I asked her what jackets she wanted. She says "j, greatest man on earth, I just need a black jacket to go with all of my pants"

WINNING!!!!! So I finally get her black jacket and she has a blank look talking about she doesn't have any black pants and she wants matching jackets for her pants she has.

If Jesus would allow me to drop the worlds large stone face upon her, i would have been too grateful :stoneface:

Got the cargo khaki wr from footlocker for $74 + 8% ebates. Still had most sizes if anyone looking for that color

Yeah I couldn't find anything else. Had 15 off 70. But couldnt get around the shipping. Was either one or the other.

Couldn't find the info from before. Aeroloft bomber jacket size down or was that only for the hooded aeroloft jacket? May be looking into a jacket

How warm is the aeroloft jacket? Saw a guy working snkrsexpress wearing one and it looked pretty decent for fall wear

Imo I think all the aeroloft stuff runs a bit big
It does. It's intentional because it's designed to layer over top of a sweater, but even going a size down, this is still possible without any problems.
How warm is the aeroloft jacket? Saw a guy working snkrsexpress wearing one and it looked pretty decent for fall wear
Very warm. Worth it if you can get it on discount ($125-$150) like some others have.

It does. It's intentional because it's designed to layer over top of a sweater, but even going a size down, this is still possible without any problems.

Very warm. Worth it if you can get it on discount ($125-$150) like some others have.

It's warm for me here in Chicago, been wearing mine for past few days on/off. Don't pay more then 150 for one either , quality isn't really there. Do a Nike chat and call around, FYI I had to size down

Last edited:

It's warm for me here in Chicago, been wearing mine for past few days on/off. Don't pay more then 150 for one either , quality isn't really there. Do a Nike chat and call around, FYI I had to size down

Are you guys wearing it like a jacket or as just a midlayer?

Walked around HK and spotted a nike store with TF on sale.. Which I think.. Picked up olives for $60usd and Crew necks for 35...

Debating if I should pick up the knits for $125...

HK as in Hong Kong? Fill me in cause I'm going in March.

A little off topic but I think I experienced my first fit envy yesterday.

One of the guys in charge of the snkrs pop up was rocking camo fleece with a denim shirt and it kinda had me wanting to mimic the fit.

Do any of you guys wear your pants with button ups?

Last edited:

One of the guys in charge of the snkrs pop up was rocking camo fleece with a denim shirt and it kinda had me wanting to mimic the fit.

Hit up Fa Yuen St., on the Kowloon side of Hong Kong. You'll see a bunch of shoe stores there

I Def need to lose some weight, but this will be motivation to lose it posting these pics I guess lol. The grey is xxl the black is xl. I'm 5'10 240.

black XL, looks a lot better on you imo.  but of course comfort > looks,  would be my advice.   

black XL, looks a lot better on you imo.  but of course comfort > looks,  would be my advice.   

Yeah t like both sizss for different reasons. I think the he xl looks better but the xxl feels more comfortable. So I kind of just roll with whatever size I can catch on sale. Thanks for the advice tho, p,an to drop to at least 220.

I made a thread in the general section for Japan and HK spots to hit up.. I will be updating as soon as I return from my trip...

I honestly don't recommend Fa Yuen for shoes and gears ... There is nothing there but BS general shoes or stuff you can find in the outlets sitting... But def visit the area as its near ladies market.

I'm trying to get M so I can rock it, but it's just available in stores :frown:
Go to any Foot Locker and ask them to stock locate your size. Be sure to pull up the item on your phone. From there, they can scan the UPC and if a store has it, you can purchase it and have it shipped to you.

I made a thread in the general section for Japan and HK spots to hit up.. I will be updating as soon as I return from my trip...

I honestly don't recommend Fa Yuen for shoes and gears ... There is nothing there but BS general shoes or stuff you can find in the outlets sitting... But def visit the area as its near ladies market.

Link me when you do, bro.

Back
Top Bottom