OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Maybe that's true in some cases, but then there are dudes like me who called nike, chatted nike reps online, called several outlets, checked euro sites, checked Craigslist, eBay, etc , and still can't find a particular flyknit. I don't think inquiring here after putting in work is inappropriate.
I agree. I've put in work these past weeks for black/white trainers and still no luck :/ I agree there are many who want a pair just handed to them too though lol. Seems like that's the divide in this thread

Way back ppl would ask on here and it wasnt an issue. At least for me it wasnt, scored neo turqs and MC racers for a fair price just inquiring on here. Of course I looked elsewhere also but NT'ers were quick to help a brother out.

Maybe that's true in some cases, but then there are dudes like me who called nike, chatted nike reps online, called several outlets, checked euro sites, checked Craigslist, eBay, etc , and still can't find a particular flyknit. I don't think inquiring here after putting in work is inappropriate.
Absolutely nothing wrong with asking for help if you have done a bunch of work and came up empty.  I get that and respect that.  But there are people who pop in, and ask for the FK Mulit Racer in their size, which was hard enough to get when it was originally released let alone now.  And that is all they ask for, and offer nothing else.  I'm not saying you have to sit on here all day and chat up everyone.  I'm just saying people don't realize that some of the shoes they are asking for are almost 2+ years old now.  Sure there have been a couple of re-releases of the original colorways.  But even when they popped up, people who have been following from the beginning didn't expect them to pop back up.

So if you came to the shoe late, and love them.  Glad to have you here, and in my experience, everyone that I personally have had a conversation with has been nothing but great and helpful.  So I hope you get the help that you are looking for.  I'm all for that. 

I just get tired of the people asking for the hardest colorways to get, and then want them at retail, or think they are available now.  I know I personally have stalked Dope Factory, Pro Direct, Wiggle, and a few others for what seemed like months trying to get a pair I was looking for, before finally getting lucky.

So wasn't trying to come at you saying too late, get lost.  I think people just need to be realistic when it comes to older models.

The group is set up.  The address is https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheFlyknitCollective/

****PLEASE NOTE: Before you add yourself to the group, make sure to PM me your name.  I will cross reference and then officially add you.****

If you joined in the last month, wait.  Build up some cred and then try in a few weeks.  If you joined today, no.

If you consider yourself a lurker, PM me your name and the reasons why you should be included.

Thanks fellas.  

Pm'ed and requested

Picked these up from a Nike outlet this past weekend. They're a .5 size too big but couldn't pass for $93 :smokin

Last edited:
Very well said ADODGER20. I for one am realistic when it comes to sourcing older pairs. The guy who shared DF, that was a unicorn...a one one and a million type find nowadays, especially for the first wave of trainers. We all know most went to clearance way back, but when dealing with current prices/trend we need to forget that. Most aren't available for @ retail any longer. I'm lucky if I can even find stuff in my size (10) so I don't think twice when I see something I want. Either I pay the going rate or I keep it moving. I suggest to all who are looking you do exactly the same. Pay the prices, wait for a restock and MAYBE get lucky or just sit on the sidelines and remain quiet. No need to complain cause you aren't willing to pay a certain price.

Oh yeah. Anyone from the DMV. Don't waste your time at national harbor. Absolutely zero flyknits.

Thanks. Wasn't trying to piss anyone off at all. And trust me, I get how you can lose it on this shoe. I've driven myself mad more than a few times looking for that must have pair.

And if I can help feel free to ask. Always glad to do whatever I can to help some one who likes them as much as I do.

Yeah most ppl ask search everywhere, I know I used to look for hours and couldn't find anything. Plus ppl have access to other sites like @evden with the red trainers. As someone before me said, you guys can't expect to pay retail for some of the first wave stuff. Just be patient, and save up so when your elusive pair does show up, you have the money to pull the trigger on whatever price you are hit with

The group is set up.  The address is https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheFlyknitCollective/

****PLEASE NOTE: Before you add yourself to the group, make sure to PM me your name.  I will cross reference and then officially add you.****

If you joined in the last month, wait.  Build up some cred and then try in a few weeks.  If you joined today, no.

If you consider yourself a lurker, PM me your name and the reasons why you should be included.

Thanks fellas.  

Just received these from Nike online USA.

For those of us who live in Australia I used HopShopGo to place the order and ship them to me.

Since I don’t have a US credit card I used their buy for me service ($15). The total for the 2 pairs with shipping was around $380. That’s $190 each so I saved $60 off the retail of racers here ($220) if you can even find a pair in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom