OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Returned my size 9.5 Uni Red Racer back to Niketown for a full refund of $163.50 which I had ordered from NDC during the silent restock. But gave them the busted box RRS had shipped me. 

Pair came in from RRS. Can't complain for $108 w/ tax.  Going to need to pick up some angelus paint though... Thinking of painting the swoosh gold as well.
Quick MS Paint Job 

hmu i got what you need.
couldnt tell from the sig... 
tired.gif

Yes it was just over 30 days. 39 days to be exact. As long as the shoes are unworn and unwashed and you still have the receipt, Nike will take it back.
I got mine on 6/13 but they are still DS[emoji]128513[/emoji]. Doesn't hurt to try I guess.

May I ask why? I live in Houston, our winter is your summer if you are in Seattle (I assume cause you are a Hawks fan)
yeah Im just above Seattle, wind and low temps dont work well even if you got the thick socks and are sized up in them. Was Freezing my toes off when I wore unpadded trainers to a game lol.

yeah Im just above Seattle, wind and low temps dont work well even if you got the thick socks and are sized up in them. Was Freezing my toes off when I wore unpadded trainers to a game lol.
i live just north of victoria BC. go to a Hawks game at least once a year. the one year i went to eagles vs hawks on a thursday night game on dec 1 and that was beyond brutal... it was just below 40 degrees... by far the coldest game ive been to

Is it just me or do people get overly upset/bitter when their shoe box gets a little creasing or damaged? For me, I don't care about the boxes as long as the shoes are in tact.

Is it just me or do people get overly upset/bitter when their shoe box gets a little creasing or damaged? For me, I don't care about the boxes as long as the shoes are in tact.
I keep all my boxes, and keep the shoes in them. If the box is all messed up, they don't stack right, or the stack won't be stable.

Back
Top Bottom