OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I lace all my racers like this now and don't have any tounge slip issues. Doesn't look bad I person either. You can try it and see how you like it

thanks, fam. Repped

Did anyone else preorder for RRW and get canceled?

mines did. i live chat and called them. they couldn't do anything for me. they're waiting to hear back from nike apparently. they couldn't put me on the backorder list or make any new orders with the racers. maybe i just got unlucky haha.

Love the trainer upper with the small Swoosh on the heel.

Wish I was around when these could be had for reasonable prices :smh:. So simple yet so sick :pimp: :pimp:.

Hopefully we get some nice colorways of the NSW Free 5.0s with this upper later this year.

Last edited:

Wish I was around when these could be had for reasonable prices
mean.gif
. So simple yet so sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully we get some nice colorways of the NSW Free 5.0s with this upper later this year.
dude are those yours? i need me some pears

Wish I was around when these could be had for reasonable prices :smh:. So simple yet so sick :pimp: :pimp:.

They are making another shoe with that upper???

duke5021 duke5021 yeah those are the HTMs but I'm saying more colorways of that style will be dropping this year. I'm out right now so I don't have any pics on hand but you can probably search google to see some of the colorways that have been leaked so far.

NSW Free Flyknits (2012 Free 5.0 aka Free Run 3 sole)

I wish they had Black tongues :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom