OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Oh word? Were the neo turq and Oreo on RRS? I must have missed them way back.

When I say easy, I mean they'll be there at a random foot locker in the mall a month after release like say Adidas pure boosts are everywhere. And my rarity comment was some leftover aggravation towards the cat saying oh man now everyone and their mom will have them. That part of it shouldn't matter. But yeah, two years ago I was able to get the volt racers and trainers, total orange racer, white black trainer, and multicolor racer on NDC way after launch date. But perhaps those days are long gone since their popularity has risen. It's totally different buying them online as opposed to walking in the mall seeing them. Mind you, I live in a small town... So we don't exactly get the best releases. Hope that makes sense haha.
I already addressed the fact that I wasn't clear about what I was trying to express in saying that everyone and their mom is going to be able to get these, but evidently you're still sour about it. I ordered my black and white trainers the first day they went up on NDC, and quickly beat them into the dirt. That had nothing to do with "rarity." The reason that I made that comment was because before, the only people who rocked knits were the ones who really seemed to care about them, rather than just looking for a hyped out shoe. Now, the popularity is growing; great. But it's with great disdain that I'm about to be seeing bandwagon fans all around cop just because they have the money, thinking they're hot ****. I hope this can ease your evident malice toward me which is the result of a misunderstood comment.

Hahaha malice? Na. Sour? Na. Although you misworded your thoughts, there really are tons of people who actually feel that way about not just flyknits, but every other thing in the world.... art, cars, clothes. It was just easy to refer to your words because you were so blatant about it (albeit you misrepresented your true opinion on it). I understand that. Now I hope you understand how it's easy to refer back to your words since you were quoted multiple times and were so direct about it.

I already addressed the fact that I wasn't clear about what I was trying to express in saying that everyone and their mom is going to be able to get these, but evidently you're still sour about it. I ordered my black and white trainers the first day they went up on NDC, and quickly beat them into the dirt. That had nothing to do with "rarity." The reason that I made that comment was because before, the only people who rocked knits were the ones who really seemed to care about them, rather than just looking for a hyped out shoe. Now, the popularity is growing; great. But it's with great disdain that I'm about to be seeing bandwagon fans all around cop just because they have the money, thinking they're hot ****. I hope this can ease your evident malice toward me which is the result of a misunderstood comment.

to be honest, i dont think your follow up helped anyone understand where you were coming from. It still sounds sour.

Look, who cares if everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Its just shoes. NOT THAT SERIOUS. Its not like you knew a hot gold claim and now everyone is in your territory, taking food off your plate. Its a damn shoe.

Dudes that talk about RIP to racers and how its a shame people are jumping on the bandwagon because its the hot shoe out right now crack me up. Lames. Sorry if that offends anyone, but its very lame.

For me, the popularity is great. I've only been a fan since seeing the Olympians rock the volts, and only went after 4-5 different cw, but I'm happy I'm now getting the opportunity to come some that i missed out on. Once my feet felt the comfortable, it was love. I was a JOrdan guy but now, I cop maybe 3-4 Jay's per year and go for comfortable shoes now. Too old to be rocking Jordans consistently.

Last edited:
Anybody got anymore info on this dude, Franklin Wong aka master reseller in NY lol someone post pic of his mom at NTNY

found his instagram but it's private lol

http://instagram.com/asiansoles

Maybe that's his mom lol

Nice, Gene! I like wearing them casually and for their intended purpose. Try running in them! I love the forefoot bounce that they provide!

i want to! first i need to find a pair on the cheap i dont mind beating up. the red ones are just so nice and clean for casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom