OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Can you post the listing?

I think I seen the same pair, does the seller only have like 8 feedback or something like that? The one I seen was mad sketchy, dude was selling a bunch of wanted shoes for a decently low price and if you look at the other listings, all of the pictures were taken in different settings with different lighting,etc. Pretty sure dude took all the pictures off the internet from the one I seen. Not sure if that was the same listing you were checking though.

It wasn't that one. It was a listing from Sole Supremacy, which is even crazier because their stuff usually goes for higher prices because people know they are legit and have a huge following

It wasn't that one. It was a listing from Sole Supremacy, which is even crazier because their stuff usually goes for higher prices because people know they are legit and have a huge following
Damn, someone got a nice pick up then.

Holding out for the 2016 retro. In DEB we trust.

Just recorded over 1,000mi for the year with this run :smokin

End of 2014

Today

Last edited:
will need to get the oreos 1.0 when they rerelease. i think the lighter weave is so much better than the 2.0.

$100 for Oreos ain't that bad. Glad I was able to find a pair for under retail. I regretted selling my old pair for retail.

So beautiful! I love the lighter toe on the left shoe... To this day, I regret not purchasing them at my Nike Town... :smh:

Last edited:
any recommendations for someone that can do a lunar sole swap for me? also, if i wear a 10.5 in flyknit racer, what size lunaracer should i get as the sole donor shoe? 

Didnt know you were on NT or that you had these. Very nice
I wish these where mine [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Just some pics of these that I came across on eBay and wanted to share it with everyone. They're currently on eBay though. Last I checked the current bid was $202 with four days still remaining

I wish these where mine [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Just some pics of these that I came across on eBay and wanted to share it with everyone. They're currently on eBay though. Last I checked the current bid was $202 with four days still remaining
Oh, still nice to see a familiar face on NT.

Back
Top Bottom