OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
In store now at finishline Roosevelt field mall

Last edited:
Mmm just called my local Finishline and the guy just said "we don't sell racers. It's a Footlocker and NDC exclusive." Bah. Guess not all stores get them. Called Mission Viejo Mall FL btw.

Mmm just called my local Finishline and the guy just said "we don't sell racers. It's a Footlocker and NDC exclusive." Bah. Guess not all stores get them. Called Mission Viejo Mall FL btw.
This is why I hate calling stores to find out about releases, I always go in to see for myself.  A couple weeks ago I called my local Finishline to see if they received the all white UB's, dude said no we don't carry them in store, online exclusive only, blah blah blah. I came in an hour later to find them sitting on the shelf.
mean.gif

I want to pull the trigger on the Orca's price but the volt flywire kills the minimalist look for me.

Is Nike restocking the plain B/W pair at all?

Received the b w volts today from Nike dot com , I'm very happy and I noticed the volt is very minimum on them so I will rock them plenty when it stops raining in Houston :D

I noticed the toe shape is nice on these , not full of dimples like the mc 2 had.

Can anyone who owns both Flyknit Trainers and Racers tell me how the Trainers fit in comparison to the Racers? 

I'm a TTS sz 11 in Volts and a Snug 10.5 in University Red Racers but I don't know if that will be a good fit for Trainers and need to size up to 11.5 or if i should get sz 10.5 trainers

I think both are the same tts, the only thing with trainers is you have padded/unpadded

I want to pull the trigger on the Orca's price but the volt flywire kills the minimalist look for me.

Is Nike restocking the plain B/W pair at all?

Plain b/w had contrasting flywire also.... White side had black, while the black side had white. This is essentially the third time they have released this colorway, I doubt we will see it for a while.

Back
Top Bottom