OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Runners Warehouse was one of the most pleasant online experiences. Specially with the free next day shipping!

Now that I have these in hand I definitely like the Oreo 2.0s much better.

There will be another "toe-gate" with these for sure. One of my pairs has complete opposite colored toes (but I kinda like it).

Do you guys think the 1.0s will still be available in the spring?

I really want them but I don't think I can wear them during the winter with the snow and cold weather. And I don't wanna spend $150 right now and now wear them yet.

I really want them but I don't think I can wear them during the winter with the snow and cold weather. And I don't wanna spend $150 right now and now wear them yet.

You don't need these fam if waiting a couple of months is an issue

Wifeys xmas gift

Just get them and sit on it. What if it sells out and u can't get it

Couldn't get my size but at least got a pair for now. Will probably sell for retail if anything.

1.0s Doesn't look to be THAT much of a difference with my 2.0s

Everyone is trying to get rid of the volt... I'm trying to add more. Might as well.... Already got the other versions. Volt paint is a ***** to work with I am far from done. Should i make it a complete reverse sail volt and paint the swoosh too??

Last edited:
Couldn't get my size but at least got a pair for now. Will probably sell for retail if anything.

You definitely have a very light colored 2.0 weave.  My pair is much darker which is why I'd prefer the 1.0 weave color, in addition to the all-white midsole and black swoosh

You definitely have a very light colored 2.0 weave.  My pair is much darker which is why I'd prefer the 1.0 weave color, in addition to the all-white midsole and black swoosh

The 1.0 doesn't have an all white midsole. It's a light gray.

I've never seen the Oreo 2s with such a light weave until now! This makes Flyknit fun (well... the multi-woven cws). :smokin

Everyone is trying to get rid of the volt... I'm trying to add more. Might as well.... Already got the other versions. Volt paint is a ***** to work with I am far from done. Should i make it a complete reverse sail volt and paint the swoosh too??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom