OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So it's confirmed that there's zoom in the heel of the new trainers? I feel it in the forefoot but it feels non existent at the heel.

You can def see a spot in the heel where the zoom unit should be. Nobody has torn it apart yet to verify its zoom and not a foam insert...... you can be the first!

local shop got these in early supposed release tomorrow in store but not sure when the official release date is but debating grabbing a pair early
nike-flyknit-trainer-yellow-first-look.jpg

Pictures of the Bright Citron have been posted if that's the color you're interested in.

getting ready to search this thread (search function), lo and behold below some spots down from your post....

local shop got these in early supposed release tomorrow in store but not sure when the official release date is but debating grabbing a pair early
nike-flyknit-trainer-yellow-first-look.jpg

Blue's were an easy cop on NEU, still sitting I think. Think everyone is waiting for the black/grey's whenever they release.

I see Nike is pump faking again w/ the fake sellout of the Cirrus joints. Meanwhile, FSRs are available all over the interwebz.

I see Nike is pump faking again w/ the fake sellout of the Cirrus joints. Meanwhile, FSRs are available all over the interwebz.
theyve been doing this with all the releases of the trainers so far except for the white/black trainers (maybe even those too). it honestly makes me annoyed copping of SNKRS nowadays because Nike is definitely holding back stock to drive up hype for their products. cant blame them but it is annoying tho

Damn... where are all the broskis who were thirsting for the trainers at right now? Some of y'all were clamouring that you would buy them regardless of what colors they were :lol:

theyve been doing this with all the releases of the trainers so far except for the white/black trainers (maybe even those too). it honestly makes me annoyed copping of SNKRS nowadays because Nike is definitely holding back stock to drive up hype for their products. cant blame them but it is annoying tho

Word. They’ve been doing it for years. Very, very annoying.

And magically a FSR reappears. :lol:

Forgot to add that the Notre welcome15 code works on the blues like it did with the last release. I’ll gladly do $127 shipped.

Word. They’ve been doing it for years. Very, very annoying.

And magically a FSR reappears. :lol:

Forgot to add that the Notre welcome15 code works on the blues like it did with the last release. I’ll gladly do $127 shipped.
yeah with the cirrus blues I'm copping below retail. I doubt there's a lot of demand with the colorway so I'm not too worried about copping

Damn... where are all the broskis who were thirsting for the trainers at right now? Some of y'all were clamouring that you would buy them regardless of what colors they were :lol:
i was one of those guys lol but I was really hyped at the time. Now I'm just being smart with my money. A lot of stuff I want is dropping now like the OG AM1s so and I can sit out the trainer releases for a while

Blues are a must cop but these are the first ones to sit, so I’m gonna take advantage of a lower price down the road... very interested in seeing what that -300 khaki colorway is as well

Not sure if srs

I’ll cop blues for $100 or less

But I’ve copped the first three for retail in a one week span. Most I’ve spend on shoes in quite a long time

Wouldn't remotely consider myself a broski, but thus far I've been in on the W/B, Wolf (2 pair), and now Cirrus. One Wolf pair I've been wearing almost daily. Love em. Lots of compliments too. Looking down the pipeline of releases, I see myself nabbing at least 3/4 of those as well. Maybe all of them.

Back
Top Bottom