OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

ASGs are freakin' amazing, man. I had reservations about the shoe when the first pics came out, but wow the details are amazing on those. Will cop

Good looking out to the dude who originally posted the Info for eastbay.

I was at the hospital at the time and ended up calling the number Eastbay had on their website. That %$@! took me to the Footlocker hotline and I got my size 12 in YOTD's no problem. They didn't even ask me for the Gold Club %$@!.

Guess I got lucky as hell. I was getting salty that I missed out on NDC smh.

The ASG's are sick! I still prefer the Kobe's, but will be looking to get the KD's as well!

Good looking out to the dude who originally posted the Info for eastbay.

I was at the hospital at the time and ended up calling the number Eastbay had on their website. That %$@! took me to the Footlocker hotline and I got my size 12 in YOTD's no problem. They didn't even ask me for the Gold Club %$@!.

Guess I got lucky as hell. I was getting salty that I missed out on NDC smh.

The ASG's are sick! I still prefer the Kobe's, but will be looking to get the KD's as well!

The all stars look alot better in those on feet pics. The shiny silver is too much for me though.

The all stars look alot better in those on feet pics. The shiny silver is too much for me though.

Does anyone have the cool grey kd iv's yet? I just pick some up on eastbay along with the YOTD's and I wanted to hear what other people are thinking about them?

Does anyone have the cool grey kd iv's yet? I just pick some up on eastbay along with the YOTD's and I wanted to hear what other people are thinking about them?

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Just called again to try to get another pair in my girls name, they got a supervisor and said that if you buy membership today they may make it all the way to shipping and then get cancelled? Who knows worth a shot for a third pair for my boy if not atleast I tried.
Sounds like bull to me.

Alot of unhappy customers & theyre going to go through ALL the orders?
Yeah I hope its not true, It seems like everyone their has a different story, Eastbay Ray any info on this?
As long as only one pair was ordered, there should be no orders being canceled.  Grats to all that were able to get them!

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Just called again to try to get another pair in my girls name, they got a supervisor and said that if you buy membership today they may make it all the way to shipping and then get cancelled? Who knows worth a shot for a third pair for my boy if not atleast I tried.
Sounds like bull to me.

Alot of unhappy customers & theyre going to go through ALL the orders?
Yeah I hope its not true, It seems like everyone their has a different story, Eastbay Ray any info on this?
As long as only one pair was ordered, there should be no orders being canceled.  Grats to all that were able to get them!

EastbayRep - Ray

24nnyhs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom