OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

scored one pair from my connect and received shipping confirmation for my pair from ndc earlier. hopefully my ipad comes thru again on the oly's and gold medals.

Last edited:
still no shipping email for me, paid for 2 day air. Got my Olympic 7 email though with ground shipping. smh , looks like NDC will screw me on another kd release
Havent gotten my confirmation and i used 2 day air as well. Damn i hope this is not another week and half wait like the WTKs.

I feel as if I wouldn't have liked the ST's so much if they weren't so limited. 

Really want that USA colorway but if I'm not able to snag them i'm not going to complain about them being too limited or resale prices.

I'll either pass or pay rape.

What really sets me off is the twitter RSVP, talked to a couple dudes in the santa monica store yesterday and they said they even know that the system is hacked.

Literally sent the KD ST tweet in 5 seconds and wasn't able to RSVP, They get fined for having a line outside the store so with any limited release it will come down to Twitter RSVP 
mean.gif
 it takes at least 2-5 seconds to type that hashtag. Yah I was pretty P'O yesterday cuz I know with an ipad stream, you get the tweet with enough time to type the hashtag. Hope they fix it cuz with shoes like the Bred coming in December, twitter is very useful for them to control and prevent last year's chaos.

that whole system is garbage same thing happened for me at the las vegas niketown. I've rsvp back on several different shoes since they started using the rsvp system and i replied back within 20 seconds everytime and i never got any.  I ended up going up there one day and chopping it up with a worker there and he started laughing and he told me the manager that does it holds the shoes for all of his homeboys and that if i wanted in on it i had to break them off 100 bucks for each shoe i want.  smh what a ****** scam!  Nike made it easier for there workers to hold the shoes for people because we have no proof that are dm got their before anyone else. 

that whole system is garbage same thing happened for me at the las vegas niketown. I've rsvp back on several different shoes since they started using the rsvp system and i replied back within 20 seconds everytime and i never got any.  I ended up going up there one day and chopping it up with a worker there and he started laughing and he told me the manager that does it holds the shoes for all of his homeboys and that if i wanted in on it i had to break them off 100 bucks for each shoe i want.  smh what a ****** scam!  Nike made it easier for there workers to hold the shoes for people because we have no proof that are dm got their before anyone else. 
yeh! Nike Las Vegas is rigged. They even told me that they 'do not hold pairs and the #RSVP is first come first serve via Direct Message'.

LIES LIES LIES!

Nike.com > Nike Towns.
indifferent.gif

Decided to pass on the ST because I just wasn't feeling em and according to this thread obtaining a pair was difficult . Haven't copped a KD in a while and the Gold cw really caught my attention , any word on those ? I hear August 18 ?

Maybe 2 day air screws things up? And did you ever get shipping confo for the WTK ?
the whole reason i did 2 day air was to get em faster because i was pissed about my wait for the WTKs. i used regular shipping for the WTK's and it took almost a week to get shipping confirmation and a week and a half to actually get the shoe. People were getting shipping confirmation for the restocks before i even got my shoe.

Here's my contribution to this thread. I ID'd a pair of KD IV's with Navy/Hot Punch/Black. In retrospect I'd made them all black to be a broke man Yeezy 1. I also would have gotten them a half size bigger because they seem to rub against my pinky toes like CRAZY.:smh:

I got email confirmation the very second I bought the ST from NDC but haven't received shipping email yet, and order status still says "preparing to ship"
anybody get shipping email or shipped order status yet?

same here, and also still waiting on shipping conf. hope they get shipped by tomorrow.

^what's up bro? glad you got your shipping conf already :smokin

haha yea hopefully they ship soon for me. I got the order conf within a couple seconds after placing the order (email timestamp was 6:00 AM). Didn't hit any snag throughout the order process, so I'm hoping that everything went through without any issues.

Nice Olympic IDs back there! Would be even better if there was a option for gold colors. Think Im going to go ahead and ID a pair of Creamsicles. Still a few colors of KD IVs I want; Aunt Pearls, Navy/Orange, and Photo Blue/Yellow, After those the hunt for Weathermans, STs, Nerfs begin.

Got my ST shipping conf. at 11:00pm!!! wow they'll be here by 3pm. Next Day air actually paid off. Not gonna lie, I was sweatin the order being cancelled for a second. 

Back
Top Bottom