OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

The resell for the all in one KD will be crazy high
They won't come out. He's on the cover of NBA 2k and b-ball season is around the corner, the 5 is coming. GM will end the KD IV, these are probably just something they threw together because they knew he was going to be on campus and he could tweet/instagram this and have NikeTalk go nuts and prove their point that they can do whatever they want and people will say oh that is so dope. Blah.

Bring on those away 5's already, tired of the hype of the 4. I'm waitin on some shoes that will actually be obtainable without sitting outside for hours or paying 50-150 resell.

Has anybody seen a shirt to go with the Gold Medals? I have not been able to find anything even decent
mean.gif
I haven't either. I wore mine yesterday with just some khaki's and a plain black shirt. Enough to blend in with the crowd and enough to break necks. 
smokin.gif

I haven't either. I wore mine yesterday with just some khaki's and a plain black shirt. Enough to blend in with the crowd and enough to break necks. :smokin

That is basically what I was thinking, but a white tee instead of black. I would like something to go with them every once in a while. Most of the time ill go with the Khaki's and white tee. NDC has a blue shirt and a red shirt with gold writing on it that could go with them. Not the biggest fan of the shirt though. Gonna hit the mall up today and see if I can find something.

Yeah, I hope those that want these to wear them get theirs, always stinks to see the Buy/Sell flooded with shoes for crazy prices when people that want to wear them can't get them.

The What the KD's make more sense to me than WTKs, because I can actually tell what every part comes from. With the WTK's, half of it didn't even come from a specific shoe. Just my 2 cents and opinion!

should know after 5 pm if the local HoH will be carrying the Gold Medals... Then have to enter a raffle on Thursday :rolleyes

Yeah, how does this raffle thing work...It's the first time they're doin it here in Dallas??? They said we have to be up there today @ 3

which store parks or north park? ?! damnnn i figured they would do the raffle tomorrow...
Parks...I called North Park, but I think they don't know they have em, cuz even the Parks employees were confused badly. One moment they said "Yeah, we having a raffle", 5 mins later they said, "We don't have em'"...lol, go figure, but they doin the raffle today bruh

How does the HOH raffle work? First time going. Do you just stop in and ask for a ticket?

Stop in, Put your name on the list, get the raffle ticket. They will eaither call you or if they are doing it with the mall they will call you and post online. and you can come pick up the shoes Sat. morn.

Back
Top Bottom