OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

more fuel to the fire with that packaging lol

Gonna be up on fleabay after the event lol smh

Last edited:

Just picked these up. Went half size up cuz they were a tad bit narrow but the are very comfortable!

Looks like the counter at a footlocker inc store.

Post some on feet pics.

Looks like the counter at a footlocker inc store.
Post some on feet pics.

It is a store counter, not footlocker. Was asked not to post personal pics til release day. If you wanted on foot pics to see them on foot I'll do that day of release. If you wanted on foot pics for some "other" reason, I'm not ruining a connect. Thanks!

P.S. I am LOVING the new mobile version of NT!

Last edited:
Mocked these up. These would look sick. I'm going ID the base for this and see what I can do.

Peru i have a question do they run narrow like the iv did for ppl with wider feet or are they a little bit wider? any help is greatly appreciated

Peru i have a question do they run narrow like the iv did for ppl with wider feet or are they a little bit wider? any help is greatly appreciated

I didn't actually try on any of the KD IV's I bought honestly. I bought a few for family and friends or to trade so I couldn't make a fair comparison, sorry. I will say the V's feel slightly narrow to me compared to say a Kobe 7 but they are much more comfortable from a foot bed stand point as far as cushioning. If Lebron X's were a 10 in comfort, these would be an 8 1/2 while a Kobe VII would be a 6. My foot is not all that wide but not the typical foot especially my right foot after breaking it hooping. Hope this helps a little if at all...

damn yo yall know im one of the biggest kd fans, but right now. these colorways suck man.

only joints im feeling right now are the X mas joints , and then them dmvs. but other than that ugh

^dont feel that way at all, the nerf 5's are very clean especially the splatter on the swoosh. I personally didnt like the nerf 4's that much

I can respect your opinion but for me it's definitely "Nerfs" KD IV >>> "12/31/12" KD V

Last edited:
Nope people just say it reminds them of the Nerf. You know how people like to give a nickname to every shoe. When I see another basket, foam ball and "Nerf" on the tongue, I'll call them Nerfs.lol

Last edited:
I can respect your opinion but for me it's definitely "Nerfs" KD IV > "12/31/12" KD V

yeah i understand what ur saying but when the kd iv's came out i payed very little attention to them and brushed the nerfs off as nothing(my mistake). Dont wanna hop on the bandwagon and say i liked em ever since i first saw em cuz thats not the case

Back
Top Bottom