OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I ordered mine from DSG after 6am est. 1st I received the backorder email than a hour later received the shipping comfirmation email.

anyone that ordered from male genitals get shipment confirmation, and it actually shipped yet?

mines says:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

I will confirm that .5 down is the best fit. I wear an 11.5 in the IVs and when I tried on the Vs yesterday I tried and 11 and they fit great.

Really Like That hoodie, Esp the Blue one. but not for no damn 85. I seen it in the store the other day. Fire is all I can say!!

saw it and tried it on today but like you $80+ is too much thats why i'm waiting for eastbay to get them and use a coupon on it. have lebron and kobe jackets so this one is all i need

I haven't been following this thread for too long so I don't know if its been mentioned...

Anyone notice the stats, names and other stuff on the outsole? Little details like that make the shoe better IMO.

saw it and tried it on today but like you $80+ is too much thats why i'm waiting for eastbay to get them and use a coupon on it. have lebron and kobe jackets so this one is all i need
\

i feel you bro.

got these. later in the day. not even sure what ima rock with em. Vick Jersey?

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation email this morning from NDC. Just checked UPS and they should be here Wednesday
pimp.gif

Ordered a pair of the black orange blue joints off Richards online with a $15 scorecard code I've had sitting around and free shipping. I went TTS hope that ends up being a good call...

very surprised that my local champs is basically sold out of the aways. went to pick a pair up today and all they had was an 8 and 11.5. hopefully they will restock these.

Just read back a little and some of you mentioned you received a back-order email and then a cancellation e-mail, and I was wondering: how long after you ordered did it take for that e-mail to be sent? I just ordered a sz.13 away and the status is processing, so I was just curious. And how many of you got a back-order email and then received a shipping email? Hopefully my go through...

Gonna try my luck in stores since it looks like I'm out of luck on DSG. Spoke to a customer service rep and i'm pretty much screwed. :smh:

Any other sites have a 12? PM please.

Just an update:

My order has been confirmed and it says stock has been located under status so I'm hoping that means my order will go through.

Ok might get the energies too when I finally decide to get the dmvs. There was 300 people at the least popular mall for bred tickets. I guess my bred money will be spent on energies because I usually strike out online.

these came in the mail yesterday...

really likin the KDV line....

what up sneakermane! my uurea Vs are on the way too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom