OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I Can't hate the man for trying to make his own gear . Just take in everyone's opinions and come back hard . Props to ya for tryin to make ya own apparel. Also that pic of the kd v asg and LeBron has been over the net not just here in this thread ?

Have there been any pics of the hulks cause they gon be hot but i feel like so many people gon try for them

Have there been any pics of the hulks cause they gon be hot but i feel like so many people gon try for them
How do you know they are going to be hot when we haven't seen any pictures.lol It has been pretty easy to get all the KDs this year so I wouldn't be worried

Last edited:

Last edited:
How do you know they are going to be hot when we haven't seen any pictures.lol It has been pretty easy to get all the KDs this year so I wouldn't be worried
i dont know know they will be, but since people were saying they were these ones, and these are hot, i think they will be but i was wondering if anyone had any legit pics with the gamma color

unds these today...

went to the mall to check out the homes, but none of the spots in my mall had em :frown:

someone needs to post some good, and some straight up OG Motorola Razr quality pics of em so I can judge if I want em or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom