OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

These actually ain't that bad looking but not enough for me to cop. Still gotta get the DMV and all star kd vs. I slept heavy on both. Gonna get the birch colorway on Monday, lot of people sleeping on those.

@dredrizzle. Talking bout the kd vi. I know I sound crazy but I'm for real. I live in Okc and the manager at the Okc hoh told me that a nike rep came in and showed him a sample of the kd vi and it had a strap in the front. He said it was the best kd yet. He also talked about the low kd vs dropping in a few.

@dredrizzle me too. I goto that hoh a lot and the employee is pretty legit, he said the nike rep was in town to show kd the sample of the kd vi. If its true then u heard it here first! If not then my bad just going off what I was told but I'm pretty sure dude was telling the truth.

@dredrizzle me too. I goto that hoh a lot and the employee is pretty legit, he said the nike rep was in town to show kd the sample of the kd vi. If its true then u heard it here first! If not then my bad just going off what I was told but I'm pretty sure dude was telling the truth.

Seems like Nike is pushing out too many shoes haha . Kd v than elites than kd vi and kdtrey5 . Too much talk on his shoes hahah

You ain't lieing! I'm already having a hard time keeping up with the kds and I actually like the Jordan xx8s which ru. $271 with tax which I already got a pair but want more cw s in. Man shoe game stressful! Lol

few pairs of texas joints on ebay for 109.99 shipped, not bad

got the asg's from OS LIFE today, who has the best customer service ive ever experienced. the shoes are beyond words imho, they are real and they r spectacular !!!!!! now i gottta find a pair for myself, these r for a homie

Im glad they didn't release too many colors for the shoe like the lebrons but Im so anxious to see what's next 

There u go..Along with that try cutting your toenails and grinding the edges of your feet..Thats what I did for a shoe..The lebron 9 dunkman actually..

other way around broski (they fit me TOO BIG, not too small) lol. but that's good advice man

Back
Top Bottom