OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Nice pattern on the n7. Might be better than the bhm pattern. 3m too perhaps? Looks like a Lebron 8 Entourage inspired cw. I hope there's a second cw of n7 that's more toned down.

its cause there not much hype of kd v, us who are on this thread often love the shoes but i think in general a lot of people like them but arnt hyped about them unlike KD IV. If they could get a limited pair no problem and close to retail they would if not they dont care.
I'm glad there isn't much hype around the KD v model. Makes it easier for me to cop :smile:

Im concerned for these dudes that need to match everything.  What are they going to do with the 'starburst'?  
sick.gif

roll.gif

Im concerned for these dudes that need to match everything.  What are they going to do with the 'starburst'?  
sick.gif

roll.gif
what would anyone do with the starburst? lol. idk about anywhere else, but alot of cats in ga are into that "lil wayne, nothing matches, so it matches swag".......probably some camo since its supposed to go with everything nowadays.

what would anyone do with the starburst? lol. idk about anywhere else, but alot of cats in ga are into that "lil wayne, nothing matches, so it matches swag".......probably some camo since its supposed to go with everything nowadays.
Green shirt, purple shorts, one blue elite sock, one yellow elite sock and a pink snap back.  
pimp.gif

probably because there isnt any 3m, gitd, or anything really "area 72" allstar about em. the vandals had glow, blazers 3m, lebron 3m, afm 3m & gitd, af1 glow & 3m, barkleyposite everything, yet the kds just had.....what did they have? I like the kd5s, dont get me wrong, just didnt feel the all stars. they are almost like an id model with galaxy print tongue and color fade midsole!

People are going to riot when Nike goes back to the way ASG shoes looked before the galaxies came out.

Last edited:
no one asked for "bells or whistles", some of us needed to see "anything"! To just say alien skin this, textured swoosh that, aint enough for some of us. They may be clean and well executed to you, but the ice blues and birches are also clean and well executed. would you have been satisfied if those were chosen as his all star sneakers?

Yes, I would have been satisfied. I remember back when there wasn't a need for a theme for the shoes, they actually had the colors that were featured on the jerseys. I don't need 3M flakes and glow in the dark soles and chrome and all that extra stuff. How many times do people play ball in the dark or under a black light? But at the end of the day the beauty of it all is that I buy what I like and you buy what you like. However, I do get to answer you when you quote my text. :D

People are going to riot when Nike goes back to the way ASG shoes looked before the galaxies came out.
nah, not really...its a new day. If they can make a pack based on the city they in then im all for it. Outer space/galaxy just happened to be the last two years theme. new orleans im sure it will probably tie in to mardi gras, especially since it'll be in the same month as mardi gras. Now if they have all star game in a city with nothing, by any means go back to blue and red. I actually enjoy the all star madness and trying to cop the best out the pack as hard as it may be. thats just me tho, im not trying to speak for anyone else.

you got dudes on here catching feelings cause i like what i like. Im not going to do the back and forth comments on why i prefer something.  Point is, if nike puts out something that I want, i'll get it regardless of what the next man thinks cause truth be told i dont dress for no man but myself. If that shoe glows or is made completely of 3m, so be it! Dont be mad that i dont want all my shoes to be plain, its not a crime to be flashy at times.

Last edited:
Too much heat being shown for the next kd v cw's . Still hoping aunt pearls release in April . Give my pockets a little break haha

Haven't been in here in awhile. Not really being able to post really thanks to the good ole college grind 
tired.gif
 but I've monitored the thread a little bit and catching up I think it's safe to say KD has had the best cw so far of the 3 sigs imo.  Hopefully we hear and see more of the APs and N7s in the coming days. Also the Multi Colors arent THAT bad, just wish that it was a gradient or fade into each color instead of the harsh divisions

All stars are a clean well executed shoe. No need to glow in the dark or reflect. Do you really need a shoe to glow in the dark to want it, or want to keep it?

Do any of you remember when all star kicks were just red based for west, blue based for east? Or back in the day, just wore whatever color or a colorway to match the jersey they wore when they wore team jerseys?

Sometimes simple is better...

preach :smokin

Back
Top Bottom