OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

frown.gif
 i definitely want him to get the ring more though but both would be nice 
happy.gif

Has anyone else received their Aunt Pearls from Eastbay? My order status still says backordered 3/23/13...:\

If you would like an order update, please private message us directly with your customer/order number and we will look into it.

EastbayRep - Christina

So I asked somebody who just got asg for a sku on Instagram and guess where he got them from my mall at my new hoh [emoji]128545[/emoji]. To late to call and see if they're anymore but more than likely not especially with a semi huge event Saturday and its spring break. Does anybody have the Ftl sku for asg?

Last edited:
I'm sorry
laugh.gif
dude just upsets me he doesn't suck top 25 player in the league but basketball iq is low as hell and I watch a lot of thunder games btw back to the shoes these are gs versions of the elites they look like the regular v with carbon fiber slapped on them. Love the blue only elite colorway I like so far.
That blue on there is just sick to me!!! But, I really don't wanna drop 2bills

So I asked somebody who just got asg for a sku on Instagram and guess where he got them from my mall at my new hoh [emoji]128545[/emoji]. To late to call and see if they're anymore but more than likely not especially with a semi huge event Saturday and its spring break. Does anybody have the Ftl sku for asg?
SORRY for the quality of the pic. My phone isn't the greatest.. but I got mine from ftl .

Last edited:
Thanks dre but after reading through the kobe thread after thinking that was the sku it's just the style number. Ftl sku is on a white sticker
funny thing is . I just realized that to after I hit "reply" there are still pairs out there , my homeboy picked up a pair yesterday from the footlocker up here .

So how come after mr. I don't care about the scoring title looks up at the scoreboard after he shoots all the time if the pace of the game is slow though lol.

KD scores 25 tonight ...

Now I'm pretty he won't win the scoring title. As it said on nba.com, i'm not that sure he will really fight for this. Priority is obviously to win the conference now ... In addition, I'm pretty sure Melo' is gonna take his 30 shoots every games, when KD is just averaging less than 20 shoots since the last 10 games.

now its looking like my boy KD won't win the scoring title which means no Scoring title shoe man...

KD scores 25 tonight ...
Now I'm pretty he won't win the scoring title. As it said on nba.com, i'm not that sure he will really fight for this. Priority is obviously to win the conference now ... In addition, I'm pretty sure Melo' is gonna take his 30 shoots every games, when KD is just averaging less than 20 shoots since the last 10 games.

He gunned for it last season, so why wouldn't he this season?

Back
Top Bottom