OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HorrorKid

That's crazy. I was just looking at almost a FSR the other day on there. It is nice to see though!

Some small detail photos of ASG's for fun.

1ae1626a9fc27b73c6c8452dec04a522f6d77e71_r.jpg

1c326976af913cb57f4701c1fa920fdfd54e56db_r.jpg

49436fed61269d2ec91874fe7a56c6c6d6e7bd25_r.jpg

nice pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 makes me want to cop now
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by KenJi714

it's just shoes dude. Move onto the next

I cant man.  The OCs are by far the best VI we have seen.  I would almost say they are one of the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen.  I am not buying another shoe til I have them in my hand.  I passed on the All Stars cuz I still havent gotten my OCs.  Its gonna kill me to pass on Playoff 13's next weekend if I dont get some OCs by then.  All focus and funds are now being directed to getting my OCs haha.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Omg, this was so funny to me.

Honestly I think the OC's and the 3D's are nicer than the grinches. I'd put both over the grinches in my top 5.

Finally got around to taken pictures and doing a detailed review for the OC on our blog. Love the milky blueish sole.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Im glad ijapino suspended those dudes, maybe it'll teach more of the lurkers/new people to quit coming in here with that mess.

The BHM's are really $175 or was someone joking? If so it makes them that much easier to pass on! The snow finally starts to melt and not its just a mud pit everywhere I walk, Can't wait to wear all these new kobes
frown.gif

Wonder who got suspended? Hey im still new..well kinda this is my 2nd week here
smile.gif
for ppl who ask if the shoes laces on the asg are long they are very long
haha when I meant new I was referring to the dudes that come in the day of/after a release trying to sell/buy but you've never seen them before or again.  You're a regular here 
pimp.gif

So tempted to wear my East LA's today 
mad.gif
mad.gif
  Having to walk around campus sucks with mud

lol alright cool
smokin.gif

any solid concrete info on the BHM'S? besides the release date. i have nike gift cards n would like to use them on ndc, rather than camping out, i work night shift so dont have time for the kiddie games anymore!!!

can anyone confirm restock of oc's or still any left? read a couple of posts and dudes saying they keep calling and they dont do phone orders, where? pls shed some light, pretty pls!!!!!! feening for a pair now, wit all yall posting pics, thats how i had wifey chase down a pair of asg's for me, thanks again love!!!!

Mike...I feel for you man. I really wish I could do something to help out. There has to NTers out there with access to your size, or know where to get one for you for a decent price. C'mon NT, help out one of the true kobe fans out there.

.....on that note, can we please drop the OC topic, Im trying to forget about em. They grew on me crazy and I want a pair now.
ohwell.gif
all this talk keeps em fresh in my mind ughhhh.

Just picked up my OCs from the local fedex.

Damn these look great to the naked eye! So beautiful in pics, more beautiful in person... Gotta double up soon... The orange, yellow & teal were executed perfectly on this colorway..Pics later.. On the other note, damn USPS is taking thier sweet %+# time with my ASG pair 1... Was suppose to get them yesterday...

Nobody interested where they are from? When I see just picked these up it sound a like they just walked into footlocker or they were dropped on their doorstep.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Nobody interested where they are from? When I see just picked these up it sound a like they just walked into footlocker or they were dropped on their doorstep.

Nope, not interested in where they getting their BHM from. Don't care for the shoe, don't care where they got them.

Congrats on em though.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by KenJi714

it's just shoes dude. Move onto the next

I cant man.  The OCs are by far the best VI we have seen.  I would almost say they are one of the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen.  I am not buying another shoe til I have them in my hand.  I passed on the All Stars cuz I still havent gotten my OCs.  Its gonna kill me to pass on Playoff 13's next weekend if I dont get some OCs by then.  All focus and funds are now being directed to getting my OCs haha.

That's dedication my brotha:smile: That's how I felt about my 3D's! I was mad missing out, but I was looking hard; now I got 2 pairs..
tongue.gif
I hope I get that lucky Rod.  2 pairs of OCs would be great.  I wanna go back and grab some East LAs but not til the OCs are secured.  Still cant believe dude on ebay ripped me off.

if it makes u feel any better, i feel the same way you do. i still havent tracked down a pair for a price im willing to pay.  and i think the OC kobe VI may even be my favorite......dare i say it......ever. but that doesnt make me want to pay $240 either
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom