:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Somehow I feel, this shoe will have similar impact like the Air Jordan 6 when MJ won his first NBA championship
as I'm sure that Lebron and the Heat will win this year's NBA championship as they are leading 3-1 now.
The Lebron 9 also looks quite good and IMO the best design besides the Air Zoom Generations (Lebron 1),
Lebron 2 and 3. Anything between I don't like.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Thought I'd add mine in
62716166a79339759fc77b04477424b88ccaf76e_r.jpg

The other id's are nice.
But these are 1 of my favs right here. I might do a navy blue version.
Thanks fam! Appreciate it.

Nike should have like certain weekends where iDs are discounted or something. But I guess the little Chinese kids couldn't handle that overload lol...

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

Nike should have like certain weekends where iDs are discounted or something. But I guess the little Chinese kids couldn't handle that overload lol...

a coupon for these is needed. At this point, we can get non-id lbj 9s cheaper with coupons from footlocker and other sites.

fellas, post some more pics.

Do option 1 with a red air max unit and white outsole with red secondary outsole. I think they would look dope like that, but it's really your call. Yellow laces too.

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

Do option 1 with a red air max unit and white outsole with red secondary outsole. I think they would look dope like that, but it's really your call. Yellow laces too.

Thanks for the help. Im defintely doing yellow laces but its only offered as 2nd option. Ima try your suggestion see how it goes.

Just got my IDs in. First is Bruce Lee inspired, and the second was Optimus Prime inspired.

Colors are very weird on the Bruce Lees. The yellow is like a dirty metallic yellow/mustard. Not what I expected.

Pretty happy with the Optimus pair, except the weave is a little darker than the other blue on the shoe.

LEWI1913
I like those bruce lees, but like you said, the yellow isnt too appealing. I'd like a brighter shade, as Im trying to make a iron-man inspried colorway, which would be very similar to your creation.
But that shade of yellow has me thinking twice about actually using that color.

I got a similar pair to your Bruce Lee's coming in as well and now you got me thinking about it. That shade of yellow doesn't look right. But I've seen other pairs where it looks just fine. Lately I've been getting nothing but bad pairs from ID. The way these things are made they should be sold at B-grade prices.
30t6p3b.gif

I made a red kentuckey pair....should have them in on Tue.....will post pics when I get them in

Originally Posted by MrDozo

LEWI1913
I like those bruce lees, but like you said, the yellow isnt too appealing. I'd like a brighter shade, as Im trying to make a iron-man inspried colorway, which would be very similar to your creation.
But that shade of yellow has me thinking twice about actually using that color.

haha thats what i thought when I saw the pic, Iron Man iDs. The yellow is perfect for it. Nice Optimuses!

Just got my id's in.....fathers day present from my wife....the red is more darker then I thought it would be but they still tuff...

2hq6zpj.jpg

r9ol55.jpg

nno2ue.jpg

MVP like, nice ^

Liked the "bred" ones too on this page, kinda like a red version of the Kentucky's.

Back
Top Bottom