:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Those breds look nice. And those last ones remind me of one of the pairs I made a couple months back. Good stuff fellas.
pimp.gif

Clean. I love the look of the white mesh, but I just can't pull the trigger on it.

The other two ID's are nice as well.

wow garylok11, just fuggin wow !

ima kinda like chitown with the white, my first pair had no white on it at all , BUT i believe u just changed my mind

beautiful !

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

wow garylok11, just fuggin wow !

ima kinda like chitown with the white, my first pair had no white on it at all , BUT i believe u just changed my mind

beautiful !

Yeah, the white base is like crystal, as long as you don't mind them yellowing. 
wink.gif

014156x43k3ni3v2uxtnsi.jpg

I think I just received a pair (yellow laced) of C grade ID's from NIKE. 
mad.gif

(Top of the tongues)

0141465ar55b05c5rkzdor.jpg

(Mid-sloe upper edge) 

014148knkjbxwj700ewuyu.jpg

(Hexagon on the right)

014149y97jardmqxrweayc.jpg

^^^I feel your pain bro. I've received a couple of LBJ 9 ID's with those same issues. You patiently wait a whole month only to receive some bull like that. The pair is nice though.
pimp.gif

Great pairs, Garylok. Though the white mesh yellowing is exactly why I don't even try to mess with that option. I was ready to ID a pair of Sprites, until the MVP news hit. Gonna hold off until after that drops. Hopefully the IDs will still be up by then.

Why can't iD merge the two options so we can get translucent soles on the regular mesh outer? Man, if I could be at the helm of the iD department for like a week, ohh the options I'd make available...

Ok. Now I can say I'm officially done with the 9 iD. Considering the limited amount of options that were given I think I gave Nike a run for it's money. But really there's nothing left for me to make me want to pull the trigger again. See y'all in the 10 iD thread. I'll leave this thread with a recap of my iD's.

Xmas Flips

SVSM

Taxis

Black Gums

HEATiD

Miamigums

Only KD I've ID'd has been the KD3. I did a entourage pair and a HWC pair. Still haven't got around to the KD4 though. I got a couple of ideas in mind for them but I keep procrastinating. Everytime I'm ready to pull the trigger on a KD iD I end up ordering something else. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom