OFFICIAL NT CAT THREAD

I think it may have some in it... My girl got it from a crackhead as a kitten :lol:... It's so damn hairy... And a good little hunter...

Man, getting a second cat may not have been the best idea. Our other cat is pissed [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Dude doesn't mind the crazy puppy who chases him and bites at him and tackles him, but introduce a tiny kitten (haven't actually been introduced just smells) and he loses his ****.

Man, getting a second cat may not have been the best idea. Our other cat is pissed [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Dude doesn't mind the crazy puppy who chases him and bites at him and tackles him, but introduce a tiny kitten (haven't actually been introduced just smells) and he loses his ****.

If you have a carrying crate, set the kitten in the middle of the living room in it for a little while. That's the best way to safely introduce them

I have 2 Himalayans, I love those guys
happy.gif

Rescued 2 pups in the last year and a half, and the cats were unsure of them at first but they are finally getting used to one another.  Now the only problem is my cats are escape artists because they see the dogs going outside all the time, and now they want to go out too. 
laugh.gif

My wife and I baby sat a cat for a friend while she traveled the world(roughly a year) Well the time came for use to get married in Hawaii and we were astonished that the owner said to just leave him with enough food and water and he'll be fine(we were gone for a week and a half) we get back and he's fine. The owner came back and took him(hendrix back) Hendrix ended up getting some kind of cancer(15-16 years old) :frown: The owner wanted to put him down herself(giving him a pill and that puts him to sleep for good) she called us over to spend some time with him before that and I Def shed some tears and he totally recognized us and even though he was in obvious pain, he rolled up on his back one last time for us to rub his belly
RIP Hendix. One of my Fave pics of him enjoying our warm laundry as my wife folded it fresh out the dryer. Dude was diving in it like Scrooge Mcduck in his money vault
View media item 2232553
About 2 years later we got our own Kitten and named her Nermal(after that kitten that always got on Garfields nerves). She's got a fang missing(I wanted to name her toothless or Frieda based on her appearance))old guy we got her from said she always was like that) She's about 3 now. We're looking to get a 2nd cat, most likely male as the reason we were able to get nermal was the previous owner had 5 other cats and Nermal being so territorial took up half this guys house to the point where the other cats had no space. We've heard Males don't really care, my bro and sis in law have a male and female and get along great, because the male is so submissive.
here she is
View media item 2232555View media item 2232556View media item 2232557

My wife and I baby sat a cat for a friend while she traveled the world(roughly a year) Well the time came for use to get married in Hawaii and we were astonished that the owner said to just leave him with enough food and water and he'll be fine(we were gone for a week and a half) we get back and he's fine. The owner came back and took him(hendrix back) Hendrix ended up getting some kind of cancer(15-16 years old) :frown: The owner wanted to put him down herself(giving him a pill and that puts him to sleep for good) she called us over to spend some time with him before that and I Def shed some tears and he totally recognized us and even though he was in obvious pain, he rolled up on his back one last time for us to rub his belly
RIP Hendix. One of my Fave pics of him enjoying our warm laundry as my wife folded it fresh out the dryer. Dude was diving in it like Scrooge Mcduck in his money vault
View media item 2232553
About 2 years later we got our own Kitten and named her Nermal(after that kitten that always got on Garfields nerves). She's got a fang missing(I wanted to name her toothless or Frieda based on her appearance))old guy we got her from said she always was like that) She's about 3 now. We're looking to get a 2nd cat, most likely male as the reason we were able to get nermal was the previous owner had 5 other cats and Nermal being so territorial took up half this guys house to the point where the other cats had no space. We've heard Males don't really care, my bro and sis in law have a male and female and get along great, because the male is so submissive.
here she is
View media item 2232555View media item 2232556View media item 2232557
Damn That Litter Box Must Have Been Foul After A Week And A Half. If we are gone that long we usually just have someone stop by every 3 days or so to scoop litter and maybe feed the food (my one cut is a fatass) :lol:

The tiny one bedroom apt we had at the time yeah it did, Cat also threw up on our stuff because we left him :lol:

We leave our current cat 3-4 days max and she's been fine, we have a much bigger place and doing my research on litter types and scents, it doesn't get too bad

My girl asked me to post this... I hate stuff like this, but I'll do anything to see her happy... This cat has truly helped her through post partum and losing her would crush her... If you guys could share on social media I'd appreciate it more than I could put into words...

https://www.gofundme.com/mavis-needs-help

Back
Top Bottom