OFFICIAL NT CAT THREAD

lol by waking up.

my cats sleep during the day then play at night

when they need food or water or their litter cleaned, around 6 am, they jump on the bed, claw the boxsprings, jump on us, whatever they can to wake us up

natural alarm clock :pimp:

My cat runs back and forth every morning and wakes me the **** up. How do I stop her
My cats know it's a lost cause trying to wake me up so I guess over time they've adjusted.  When I lived with my parents for a few months one of my cats would swat the phone cord in their bedroom until my dad got up to get her snacks.  

View media item 1682046
My cat is like this every morning. He just plops on my chest when I am sound asleep knowing damn well I'll eventually have to get up to feed him. Also the whole time he's screaming and crying. It;s crazy how loud he is compared to my dog.

Cat alarm clock :pimp:

I set my alarm on my phone in case, but have turned it off almost every single morning for the last year or two. Craziest part is my cat has the time window down to about 10 mins. Very rare that she wakes me up before or after, but if so it's real close.

Ooooooooh....ooooooh Draya :lol:

CNTg0IIVEAAOcM7.jpg

Is there a site like slickdeals for pets?

What brand of foods or meal plans do you set for your little ones

If you have a boy cat, do wet food and thank me later on the vet bills. Apparently this stone blockage that I went through with my cat happens way too often than I thought. I started a new job and met a lady there and it happened to her cat as well. It's prevented if your cat drinks a lot of water but some cats just don't do it if they are fed dry food. Wet food just makes them consume water at the same time.

Speaking of cats, I got to hold this guy down in Mexico last week:

11257139_713033738829986_1520414525_n.jpg

If you have a boy cat, do wet food and thank me later on the vet bills. Apparently this stone blockage that I went through with my cat happens way too often than I thought. I started a new job and met a lady there and it happened to her cat as well. It's prevented if your cat drinks a lot of water but some cats just don't do it if they are fed dry food. Wet food just makes them consume water at the same time.

Speaking of cats, I got to hold this guy down in Mexico last week:

11257139_713033738829986_1520414525_n.jpg

My brothers cat had one of those half food half water joints and would always knock his dry food into the water and eat it from there. :nerd:

I had no idea wet food was better for them

^^^^^It's funny cause when you talk to vets, they will say wet food is the only way to go but out of laziness and money, people would rather just feed their cat dry food and put it in a large bowl and refill it whenever it is empty. So I questioned by dry food is even made and it;s because it sells and it's foolish to not have that in the market. I guess it's kind of like soda for humans. That stuff is so bad for people but it sells like hot cakes.

i got that super healthy freeze dried food

you're supposed to add water

my cats wasn't feeling it.

i get them dry grain-free food

my boy cat does this choking/gagging thing when he drinks water tho.....no idea whats going on? any input?

^^^I googled some things and looked a bunch of posts and it seems that it's either a hairball issue, your cat drinking too fast or just some hairball that might be lodged in his through that gets irritated after he drinks. Regardless and most people have said this, you should just take him in for a checkup if it is something that is an issue. Doesn't seem life threatening though.

yeah, i've been thinking it was just the drinking too fast thing....

i've tried making their dry food wet and they don't really like it....

they enjoy having ample food available all the time, and wet food goes bad.

i just try to keep the water as fresh as possible, they seem to drink it every time i change it

Good looks on straws as toys :pimp:

Three things I was put on to recently and could never go back:

1. Litter Genie. If you have a smaller crib and don't want your trash to smell like doo doo, this thing works 100%. Like a diaper genie but for cats.

2. (May be completely obvious and I just didn't know) Before you clean out the litter, lift up one side of the box and shake the litter to the other side. Repeat this a few times to both sides. All the stuff in the litter will fully clump up into easy to scoop balls.

3. Water fountain bowl. The system was only about 30 bucks and it cycles the water and has a little fountain into a bowl. My two cats love the waterfall and drink far more water now.

View media item 1791243
This is HB and Mew Mew. I rescued HB(The one in the back) from the streets of Puerto Rico while I was on vacation :lol: . He was living in an alley behind a Ponderosa and my girl fell in love with him. A huge storm was supposed to hit the island the day after we left and we felt bad leaving him out there. He was only 8 weeks old at the time. They like sleeping between my legs (pause). I never had pets as a child, they're pretty cool.

^^^^You brought him back on the plane? I literally have the same type of taby cat, color and all. It's the closes thing you'll get to a bengel without actually paying for one.

And word on the cat sleeping between your legs thing. My cat is there every damn night. It was cool as a kitten but my cat has some weight now.

^^^^You brought him back on the plane? I literally have the same type of taby cat, color and all. It's the closes thing you'll get to a bengel without actually paying for one.

And word on the cat sleeping between your legs thing. My cat is there every damn night. It was cool as a kitten but my cat has some weight now.

Just saw this lol. Yeah I bought a plane ticket for him and we were out. He's a pain in the *** but we love him. And yeah they're getting way too big to be sleeping between my legs. Im a big dude so they like to hop on my chest when I'm taking a nap. It's like having a baby all over again :lol:

How many you got?

Just the cat we got today, the other cat, and my 5 and a half month old puppy.

And yeah, she has definitely seemed pretty happy since we brought her home, the other cat not so much, but he will get over it. He didn't mind the dog at all, but the smell of another cat.... lol.

Keeping them seperated for now.

Back
Top Bottom