Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Man these Aventus stories.. 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

btw, I have Aventus in stock. Check the docs.

lmao at the 8ball jacket. On another note regarding the Tom Ford split, I'm still at work once they let me go, I will start bottling up. Ultra zest bottle should be here on Wed. Thanx for everyone being patient.

Where is a good online site to buy a sample of the aventus you guys speak of. Im looking at either amazon or ebay.

Just ordered samples from decantshop

Ordered 5ml each of 

Amouage reflection man

Bond no9 Scent of piece for him

Dior homme cologne

Still got credit left and Imma just get a 15ml of HTTP if they get it in.

aventus... man! I wouldn't wanna share stories online... might be used against me in a court of law. suffice it to state, this frag is THE TRUTH!

here's one of the tamer stories... got to talking with some friends about my cologne addiction. they unanimously said that they really love that cologne I wear all the time... only thing that I wear most of the time was aventus! and I always thought no one could smell me since no one comments. apparently, they do smell me and enjoy the scent.

Yeah I mentioned before I was wearing Aventus for a while, the compliments had stop flowing in. I switched up one day then one of my coworkers went "oh you changed your cologne?"

Picked up a 30m bottle of Orange Sanguine the other day. I know it lasts for crap, but its always been on my radar. Picked up some 01 from Baise and will be curious to see how that goes. I can only imagine what Orange Sanguine, Oud Wood and Virgin Island Water would be like when 'roided up

Finally just got let go, heading home. Will start bottling tomorrow morning. Thanks for being patient fellas. I got the next 4 days off, time to unwind.

Anyone try Acqva Viva?

Yea it's a really potent lemon scent. Not like a pledge lemon either it's really natural and it lasts a good bit for me. The initial smell makes my mouth water. Dries down to a kinda flowery smell. It's great in the summer

I don't know if its just me, but I'm having trouble finding HTTP on fragrancenet...Has anyone ever purchased this from them?

I find it weird that they carry almost every Bond fragrance but that?

I don't know if its just me, but I'm having trouble finding HTTP on fragrancenet...Has anyone ever purchased this from them?

I find it weird that they carry almost every Bond fragrance but that?

I think the only place HTTP is sold is on the Bond website. Unless of course you purchase from a reseller who probably purchased it from the website as well

Http is only sold at bond no.9. I've tried to find it for the low to no avail. It's the only elusive bond out there.

Molecule 01 is so legit... just another small example.

Wanted to test how it lasted with certain fragrances, so I give myself a spray to the arm/wrist with Molecule 01 on one arm, then give one spray of a cologne on top and one without Molecule 01 on the other arm. I used Creed's MI and I can STILL smell it on my skin when I get close... I sprayed it 24 hours ago. 

I know it's not a secret, but it's awesome to see how it's working with scents that usually don't last on my skin.

Back
Top Bottom