Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Damn damn damn. Jus remembered when my son gets here in June/July my daycare bill doubles

I was gunna buy a 2016 Toyota Sequoia too. smfh

Wifey talked me into sending our eldest (5) to a christian academy next year 260 a week there plus a newborn in daycare :x RIP to all my tree/fun/vacation/sporting event funds...

Damn damn damn. Jus remembered when my son gets here in June/July my daycare bill doubles

I was gunna buy a 2016 Toyota Sequoia too. smfh

Wifey talked me into sending our eldest (5) to a christian academy next year 260 a week there plus a newborn in daycare
sick.gif
RIP to all my tree/fun/vacation/sporting event funds...
Why not get a 4runner?

Thanks everyone!!

I'm happy we're going to have help because I don't like Day cares plus they're expensive. Some of ya are spending my whole monthly salary on day care fees [emoji]128563[/emoji]

moved back to NorCal with 3 under 5 yrs. In laws def helped out. **** it was tough. helped them get a job for exchange
I feel that, me and my girl fam is all in the Bay, so itll be way better for us with a soon to be 8yr old and a 4 month old to move back to be around family not only for the help but days like yesterday Easter, it wasnt fun for them to not be around their cuzzins etc. 
frown.gif
 cant let my career ruin that for them, time for an adjustment and a better quality of life

Dropped off my Princess at daycare this morning with the wife and snuck out while she was busy playing in a car. I didn't realize how heavy that would make me feel all morning. It's only going to be for twice a week, for half a day, but I can't imagine how I'll feel once she actually starts going to school everyday.

I feel that, me and my girl fam is all in the Bay, so itll be way better for us with a soon to be 8yr old and a 4 month old to move back to be around family not only for the help but days like yesterday Easter, it wasnt fun for them to not be around their cuzzins etc. 
frown.gif
 cant let my career ruin that for them, time for an adjustment and a better quality of life
Man, I know how you feel. It's definitely tough not being around family and friends...It's affecting my wife a lot too. 

I'm planning to start looking for new job opportunities back closer to home soon. 
frown.gif

A part of me doesn't want to move back to CA because I realized how expensive it was to live there lol.

Man, I know how you feel. It's definitely tough not being around family and friends...It's affecting my wife a lot too. 

I'm planning to start looking for new job opportunities back closer to home soon. 
frown.gif

A part of me doesn't want to move back to CA because I realized how expensive it was to live there lol.
Yea it sucks, I know she tries to show face for me, but i know she doesnt wanna be here (NY)

Ive already came to the decision to move in the Fall (Sept-Oct) If i dont find a new gig by then ill just freelance for a while until i find something more permanent 

Yea hella expensive, but for what i pay here its pretty comparable so im not really worried too much, just moving across the country again is gonna suck big time

Yea it sucks, I know she tries to show face for me, but i know she doesnt wanna be here (NY)

Ive already came to the decision to move in the Fall (Sept-Oct) If i dont find a new gig by then ill just freelance for a while until i find something more permanent 

Yea hella expensive, but for what i pay here its pretty comparable so im not really worried too much, just moving across the country again is gonna suck big time
Oh, man. I'm considering on wanting to move back in the fall as well.

I agree with you, moving across the country is a pain. Idk if I want to make that drive again.

Back
Top Bottom