Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Baby momma TRIPPIN
It's ALWAYS something
laugh.gif
mean.gif

FYI for you future papa's or newborns.

When people used to tell me how expensive baby clothes were I used to laugh them off as broke boys.

But it's not the price per piece it's the sure volume of clothes needed
sick.gif

I swear I'm shopping bye weekly for my girl.

You might get 2 washes tops out of her shirts before they lookin snug.

Jeans and shorts last a little longer.

Old Navy, Carters, Zulily, Sears, Target, it doesn't matter
mean.gif

Don't go shopping thinking you can get right for the season.

Nah dog you gone stay spendin, ALL..... YEAR..... LONG.

EDIT*

Don't get me started on the shoes LAWD!

Last edited:
Buy large and watch em grow in em. Luckily for us we got a lot of stuff from friends. Hand-me-downs FTW

We've been really lucky. Almost ALL of the clothes we got for the first 2 years were hand me downs from friends. Now, we try to shop the clearance section at Kohl's and Walmart for the next size or two. Just bought about 5 shirts yesterday for $8. Definitely not the trendy designer clothes, but he'll never know or care.

Now shoes! He's got fat feet and those are difficult to find anyways, not to mention that the cheapest pair we've seen recently is $35. Thankfully we found some $10-15 Vans and Sesame Street shoes at Payless a couple years ago and stocked up so we wouldn't have to buy for a while. Definitely a place to look if you don't care about your little one stylin in the latest stuff since they'll outgrow/ruin it within a couple months anyways.

I'm not sure if they still have it, but Sears used to have their Kidvantage program a while ago. If your kid ruined their shoes before they outgrew them you could turn them in for the same shoes again. Unfortunately there aren't any around here anymore or else I would look into buying more stuff there.

Last edited:
My girl is always buyin my lil boy clothes and so is her mom. They usually get clothes from the gap and target. His clothed aint cheap.either. So hes usually straight on clothes but hes been growing QUICK. hes already bgger then 90% kids his age.

We been givin all his clothes away to a homegirl who has a lil boy a lil younger. All good clothes hardley worn.

bought some socks and boxers from zara for my son and a pair of shorts for myself yesterday. didn't look at the price before i paid. checked the receipt when i walked out and the pack of 2 angry bird boxers was around $15 [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Luckily we got a lot of clothes from our baby showers but man she's growing so quick everything gets worn once and that's it. Plus people asking us to send them pics of the stuff they bought her. So many damn things I don't remember who bought what sometimes even with the list we wrote down :lol:

Glad we kept majority of my eldest girl clothes.  My youngest been using them although wifey still wants to buy new clothes for my youngest but its not as much as our first...  

so glad industry homies been overjoyed for me and sending me nothing but boxes of baby clothes samples, shoes and onesies. 
smokin.gif

at least most of those baby sites stay having sales

About to start crib training
Scared ******** and really don't want to do it but trying to be a supportive partner and the lady really wants to
He's six months old and I can't imagine him not sleeping in the same room as me

Bout to be a tough week

Scared ******** and really don't want to do it but trying to be a supportive partner and the lady really wants to

Bout to be a tough week

We transitioned him to the crib by having him take his naps in his room in the crib at first and still sleep in our room at night for a couple weeks. Once he made the full time move - no biggie and his room is like 15 feet away. Made it easier to deal with.

My now 6 year old still sleeps with us sometimes... Along with my 9 month old... Sometimes i just sleep on a futon on the floor :lol:

Last edited:

Bout to be a tough week
It's not that bad. It'll be better for everyone because you two will get to have more quality time together in the bedroom.

Transitioning them from a crib to a bed is a whole other animal.

My now 6 year old still sleeps with us sometimes... Along with my 9 month old... Sometimes i just sleep on a futon on the floor :lol:
My 5 yr old still crashes with us as well... Think he's goin to live with us forever :lol:

My 3 year old son falls asleep in his own room..but by the time I wake up he's mysteriously always on my bed :lol:

When me and his mom were together he slept in his crib 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Head to the doctor tomorrow to check on my lil fellas. Wife hits 28 weeks Friday and the Baby Shower is Sunday. Ill have a little pamper party going on at the same time.

Women in her twin pregnancy group have already started delivering theirs... im hoping they stay into till September but wont be surprised if they are here by 32 weeks which is pretty average.

Back
Top Bottom