Official Oakland Raiders @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

2vkaji1.jpg
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you can tell the Raiders haven't done jack in awhile... dudes are coming out of the woodwork celebrating this one like they just won a playoff game orsomething.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
you can tell the Raiders haven't done jack in awhile... dudes are coming out of the woodwork celebrating this one like they just won a playoff game or something.

cutting-back-on-salt-01-af.jpg
y.jpg
question-mark-button-thumb3049741.jpg

We spoiled your playoff hopes.
wink.gif

Troponin C wrote:
I hope bruce has a huge game and proves that he's the QB of the future, we can't afford to draft another QB
smh.gif

I #%$$@ with Bruce BUT

idk if he is the next Joe Montana or Dan Marino

with that said I think that Jimmy Clauson kid out of ND has hall of fame written all over him

now I agree idk if he can afford to take another QB but if he is on the board when he are on the clock i think we gotta pull the tirgger

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Troponin C wrote:
I hope bruce has a huge game and proves that he's the QB of the future, we can't afford to draft another QB
smh.gif
I #%$$@ with Bruce BUT

with that said I think that Jimmy Clauson kid out of ND has hall of fame written all over him

now I agree idk if he can afford to take another QB but if he is on the board when he are on the clock i think we gotta pull the tirgger

With our player development, or lack thereof, I don't think any one offensive player other than Moses himself could make the hall of fame onour current squad.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by budahbro

******** next week baby!
just made the thread
pimp.gif
I might be at the game, tickets are like 30 bucks and the security guards are always mad cool, so I should be able to sneak into a good seat.

i thought about it too, but with finals being next week, i shouldnt make the trip

I'm glad the Steelers lost today. Now only if the Ravens can also lose tomorrow
smile.gif

I would love to see the Jets make the wild card

Originally Posted by Troponin C

laugh.gif
you can tell the Raiders haven't done jack in awhile... dudes are coming out of the woodwork celebrating this one like they just won a playoff game or something.

cutting-back-on-salt-01-af.jpg
y.jpg
question-mark-button-thumb3049741.jpg

We spoiled your playoff hopes.
wink.gif

eyes.gif
don't know about all that. Could easily point to any of the 5games we've lost in the 4th quarter or overtime. But sure, take credit for it, because as I said you guys have absolutely nothing else good to cling to inrecent memory. Whatever helps you sleep at night pal.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes won a game and they're all over the Raiders like they just clenchedthe division and home field advantage throughout the playoffs or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know i know you aint gotta say it, i know we didnt either but damn....

Gotta give Bruce credit though, i love to see hometown guys do good...even if its vs. my team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Troponin C wrote:
smh.gif
I #%$$@ with Bruce BUT

I say we wait and see how Bruce does the remainder of the season before we think about going for a QB in the draft. We could really use another WRor CB because Chris Johnson and Stanford Routt are
sick.gif
. Another OLB wouldhelp too, Kirk+Thomas+another solid LB would be
pimp.gif
How do you guys think we're looking at the HB position, I know DMC isn't cutting it and I really still don't know about Fargas being our guy. Bushneeds to get more carries though.

And
laugh.gif
at the salty Steeler fans mad that we're celebrating a W overthe NFL Champions. And if you're real Steeler fans then you know how big the rivalry is, so yeah we're gonna enjoy the $+%$ outta this win, especiallyconsidering how bad the Raiders have been.

The word SALTY has to be the most overused word on NT.

Anyways, how can this be a rivalry? It hasnt been since the Carter administration.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Anyways, how can this be a rivalry? It hasnt been since the Carter administration.
Last time I checked you have not beaten us since before Joh Gruden was our coach...what were you like 2 years old in 1995
roll.gif

The fact is the Raiders have owned the Steelers in the last two decades
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
Nah. I could've sworn we beat the Oakland Raiders in 2004 24-21. Maybe it was a different Oakland Raiders. Who knows.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Last time I checked you have not beaten us since before Joh Gruden was our coach...what were you like 2 years old in 1995
roll.gif

glasses.gif
What are you talking about? we beat steelers in 2006 in Oakland and we won the year we went to the Superbowl. you need to get your facts straight
laugh.gif

roll.gif

glasses.gif
the last time the raiders won a superbowl? January 22, 1984 as the LA raiders.

having a winning record against the steelers doesn't change how irrelevant the raiders have been

Originally Posted by brrraptors

roll.gif

glasses.gif
the last time the raiders won a superbowl? January 22, 1984 as the LA raiders.

having a winning record against the steelers doesn't change how irrelevant the raiders have been
who said anything that suggests that we're not irrelevent, smart guy?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom