Official OVO x JB Thread

"The Draw" will be tossing out L's like its going out of style on July 30
Thats if its not tossing up AIRBALLS instead
mean.gif

Been looking at the Ovo 12s on ebay and youtube - why do so many people claim it is authentic and genuine when it is clearly before release date??

Been looking at the Ovo 12s on ebay and youtube - why do so many people claim it is authentic and genuine when it is clearly before release date??
Of course they are, their uncle is in with the bigs at Nike and was given a few pairs... hahaha, that was in many listings from one seller on eBay.

I see. So with the current ebay listings, it's like an unwritten *wink wink* understanding by both buyer and seller that it's a fake.
No, not like that, they're selling for higher prices as though authentic but giving a 'discount', they're not listing for 'replica' prices.

Last edited:
Most places will probably be raffle and backdoor.
True on the Backdoor. Thats what happened with my luck with Trophy Room grand opening. Ruined my shot at OVO, PSNY, Don, Wings. In the 300s out of 1200.... and came out with.... a waste of time. 

Thats if its not tossing up AIRBALLS instead
mean.gif
Airballs=Error= L= Fail.... pick your poison.... Been taking the L's since the DRAW was enacted. 

Wearing my Black OVO X's and SBB 1's all month in October :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends said he should be getting white ovo 12's in next week, he just open the first sneaker beautique ever in our area he wears my size and said i can buy his pair ill post pics if i get them

Also he is older white guy people was posting pics of in here sitting in the chair at Jordan new releases

My friends said he should be getting white ovo 12's in next week, he just open the first sneaker beautique ever in our area he wears my size and said i can buy his pair ill post pics if i get them

Also he is older white guy people was posting pics of in here sitting in the chair at Jordan new releases
soon....are you saying he and/or you could put us (specifically me) on it? lol....

whats the boutique? Is it in the Atlanta/Florida area?

soon....are you saying he and/or you could put us (specifically me) on it? lol....

whats the boutique? Is it in the Atlanta/Florida area?
[/quote]

It's here in Omahs,NE he told me to hit him next week to know prices and sizes i know they will be over retail, ill post all info i get from him asap bro

I'm going to actually go for a pair of these. Was going to sit it out but they've grown on me.

Would be dope to see a OVO 1 sometime [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom