[Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread] - Show Ya Luv!

Ill be @ the game against the Lakers on Monday. My 1st game since the 08 Playoffs vs Detroit

bump, this game is bout to be epic...two fastbreak teams head to head

Allen's really steppin it up

anybody watching?

pimp.gif

Great win. Don't expect it to be that easy on Wednesday.
wink.gif

what a game; Sweet Lou was in beast mode 
pimp.gif

it feels great to have a relevant Sixers team again...this has the feel of 2001 all over again 

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

pimp.gif

Great win. Don't expect it to be that easy on Wednesday.
wink.gif
haven't been watching the Spurs, but i know Tony Parker went for like 40+ against OKC
laugh.gif
beast

Another quality win. 
pimp.gif

Now maybe people can take the sixers a bit more seriously.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

haven't been watching the Spurs, but i know Tony Parker went for like 40+ against OKC
laugh.gif
beast
37 points.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Good game.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
tony parker 
frown.gif

i missed the game, but i'll be watching a replay in a bit. Gotta see what went wrong. Lou goin for 20+ again though 
pimp.gif

^^^^Pick and Roll defense killed us all night. The way TP penetrates on our guards and our big mans not able to defend him in the paint when we switch absolutely killed us.

These all star reserves are so sus..Lou Will def coulda made it. Cmon son Paul Pierce, Luol Deng, Joe Johnson & Deron Williams?? Thats a complete and utter joke

def need to come out with a win tomorrow; I hope this continues...I feel like I haven't had to many great moments in my life as a Sixers fan and I am waiting for the train to derail so let's not let that happen boys!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

def need to come out with a win tomorrow; I hope this continues...I feel like I haven't had to many great moments in my life as a Sixers fan and I am waiting for the train to derail so let's not let that happen boys!

I hear you man. I first started playing basketball in 01 when the Sixers made the finals. I fell in love with the sixers right there and I have been a fan ever since. Too bad it was down hill from there.
This is a great year so far, let's hope we can keep this up.

It's about time Iggy made the All Star team 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

I hear you man. I first started playing basketball in 01 when the Sixers made the finals. I fell in love with the sixers right there and I have been a fan ever since. Too bad it was down hill from there.

pimp.gif

I go back to the early 90's when they traded Sir Charles for gym socks so you can feel my pain 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by and1play5

These all star reserves are so sus..Lou Will def coulda made it. Cmon son Paul Pierce, Luol Deng, Joe Johnson & Deron Williams?? Thats a complete and utter joke
still a popularity contest sadly
lets get a win tonight, i'm free and watching the game 
laugh.gif

can't sink free throws, can't box out, can't make a bucket

hard to watch at the end. CP3 with a great shot though. We need Hawes back asap

Elton Brand is the oldest 32 year old in the NBA

picked this up recently to show my love; got it for $40

ngymg9.jpg

its crazy how the sixers dont get any front page espn love. While the 13-15 knicks beat another 13-15 team and get the first story

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

pimp.gif

I go back to the early 90's when they traded Sir Charles for gym socks so you can feel my pain 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 now that's loyalty. But it only makes this year that much sweeter. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

its crazy how the sixers dont get any front page espn love. While the 13-15 knicks beat another 13-15 team and get the first story

This. when we beat the Bulls, they said that it was cuz deng was injured. With Orlando, it was cuz they were at a slump etc...while the exact opposite is happening with the knicks. 
We never will get the love with the media with the team we have right now. And that's OK, I would much rather be the underdog, especially when it comes to playoff time.

Back
Top Bottom