Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

2602706525_b313b8de3c.jpg

2602723511_98b8987d7e.jpg

2535728056_f6cfdf5214.jpg

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

can anyone recommend me a good lense for the Nikon D40, right now im using the stock lense.

What are you looking to use it for? I love my 50mm lense, and most are good quality and pretty cheap.

Only thing that sucks is that the 50mm wont autofocus with the D40 body. Unless you get the $500 Sigma 30mm f1.4.
Oh really? I didn't know that about the D40. That sucks. I don't know what to suggest then.
laugh.gif

can anyone recommend me a good lense for the Nikon D40, right now im using the stock lense.

What are you looking to use it for? I love my 50mm lense, and most are good quality and pretty cheap.

Only thing that sucks is that the 50mm wont autofocus with the D40 body. Unless you get the $500 Sigma 30mm f1.4.
Oh really? I didn't know that about the D40. That sucks. I don't know what to suggest then.
laugh.gif

^ You could opt to get the new Sigma 50mm f/1.4. It's getting really good reviews but goes for $500. There is always the Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 (normal),70-200 f/2.8 VR (telephoto), and the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 (Ultra Wide-Angle)

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

laugh.gif

^ You could opt to get the new Sigma 50mm f/1.4. It's getting really good reviews but goes for $500. There is always the Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 (normal), 70-200 f/2.8 VR (telephoto), and the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 (Ultra Wide-Angle)

speaking of the tokina....

new pick up today for 500 w/ a filter

2630485802_68de0c5b26.jpg

Was playing around with live view on my XSi during a family party. Just something to contribute.
2jb13sy.jpg

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

laugh.gif

^ You could opt to get the new Sigma 50mm f/1.4. It's getting really good reviews but goes for $500. There is always the Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 (normal), 70-200 f/2.8 VR (telephoto), and the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 (Ultra Wide-Angle)

if you're willing to spend around 6 bills there's the 18-200mm vr or the 16-85mm vr. the 18-200mm is a great all around lens, but the 16-85mm issharper and has more wide angle range

^ you live in or around SF right? can i just tag along one night to see how the hell you do this
laugh.gif
...where do you guys usually go to do rolling shotswithout being hassled by lot security/police? id post my car shots but id just embarass myself
laugh.gif

got some questions...

i have a canon 450d and thinking of picking up a fisheye lens, the 15mm canon is the only one canon makes right?

would it fit on my camera? and what are some non canons that i should check out?

anyone got some sick fisheye pics they could post up, thanks

^^Dope! How many flashes did you use for those shots? There has to be at least 2 right? By looking at the shadows my guess would be one on each side?

qks, man u got great skills...that fountain pic u took..can I get the specs on that please?

and take jae with you
laugh.gif

Sup NT

I just picked up a film Nikon FE wih a 50mm lense at a pawn shop
pimp.gif
, everything works great and I got in some shots today

I'll mos def upload the pics when i develop the film

Good Stuff everyone!

Back
Top Bottom