Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

^^^^Wow...that is insane. Like a Canon family.....mother, father and child. Haha. Looking at that, makes me forget how much I wanted the 40D but I am still insuch a grudge on whether getting the Nikon D90 or the 40D.

nealraj006, what kind of camera do you have. Clean stuff.

Recently copped an Canon XS, and posting some shots (critiques/comments welcome)

img0015resizedgb8.jpg

img0050resizedbg9.jpg

img0039resizedyv6.jpg

img0040resizeded3.jpg

img0052resizedop5.jpg

img0022resizedlk0.jpg

Damn, Rap Sizzle... Already thinking about an upgrade? I barely seen you post 10 pics, haha.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Damn, Rap Sizzle... Already thinking about an upgrade? I barely seen you post 10 pics, haha.
haha...that's just a want...not a need. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a lot of wants. The 5D is perfect for my needs right now.Besides the 5D Mark II is still hard to find for retail.

And like I said, most of my photos are composed of the Filipino student organization I'm in. Unless you guys want to see photos of random unknown people,the photos I post here will be fairly limited. Now that it's Christmas break though, I'm trying to contribute more.

Here are some recent pics this Christmas:

More pics in my blog.

Just peeped your blog Paolo, very dope stuff man. How about you throw an SB-600 my way? haha. added you on flickr also.

^ Thanks man. I still have to update my Flickr. I just hate having to give every image a title and description.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i'm upgrading to a D80 this weekend!!!

hooray for no more shoes! LOL

frown.gif

What kind of camera are you using right now? D60? I need to get that fisheye too..... I was just at Best Buy holding the D90 and was so close to getting it. Ijust needed to price match it to Wolfs camera that is selling it for $1179.99 but they were closed at the time. So hopefully by tomorrow, I'll have a newcamera and a new higher debt on my credit card.......

actually i'm using a D50 right now.

I'm looking for a camera to call my own.

my dad gave me the D50, but i want something that i earned with my own money! nahh mean?
smile.gif

the D90 would be GREATTT.

i thought you use canon though?

I am a Canon guy but I think I am getting persuaded to the dark side for some reason. Haven't had a Nikon for years and I hated all of them. But it reallyhas to do with the fisheye lens (I want to get into skateboard photography). I don't think I will ever be able to afford a full frame camera and Canon onlyhas a 15mm fisheye which is cool but the distortion is hardy seen. The 10mm for the Nikon is perfect.....so I am leaning towards that. Only thing I am notreally feeling is the burst rate on the D90 but I am willing to lose it I guess.......

^^^According to the guy at Best Buy, it has to be a major competitor and a store that is within a certain blast radius of the Best Buy that you are buying itat. They have to be able to call that store up and find out the price that they sell it for and then they will price match it. There are a lot of Wolf Camerashere in San Francisco so I am assuming that must be a major competitor to them. Also this is what this employee told me cause I could have sworn people haveprice matched stuff off of Amazon and gotten ridiculous steals from that. I am going to talk to them again and find out tomorrow.

66f35900e5fbdfda1290e8dc84d6a3a0229e33f.jpg

here is one from today
wut would a good second lens be? im thinking of geting a macro lens in the future but my budget is quite limited
laugh.gif

on a side not, when im transferring my pics from my camera to my computer, i have to make the size of the image smaller so i can post it on here. is there agood way to do this because my pics seem to be in lower quality?

Stairs was the theme I was shooting last night ..

3137288430_f7cc63f2bd.jpg

3136461287_4e6374f832.jpg

3136461133_99404692ab.jpg

I still can get the images like I want them - but I'm still trying .....

^ nice stuff as always quickster

this is my first attempt at the whole ring/book/heart thing. Its a my friend wedding invitation and I was thinking of printing and framing one as a gift.

shot with a canon XT and tam 17-50.

C&C is always welcome

3127837408_861b3131f7.jpg

3127834022_6a752012db.jpg

lil tree in front dealing with the winter blues

some like b-day cake, i like b-day pie!

the joy of being a pet owner!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^Wow...that is insane. Like a Canon family.....mother, father and child. Haha. Looking at that, makes me forget how much I wanted the 40D but I am still in such a grudge on whether getting the Nikon D90 or the 40D.

nealraj006, what kind of camera do you have. Clean stuff.

Thanks. I shoot with an XTi.
You have an XT, right? Why don't you look into the Sigma 10mm F2.8 EX DC HSM Fisheye?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Is Nikon-Coolpix a nice P&S?

I personally don't like any P&S cameras that aren't made by Canon, but that's just me. But what are you looking for, a simple snapshot camera,or a camera for photography?

Several pictures I snapped while in Seoul. The weather was
sick.gif
Snowed a tonand was below freezing the entire time. I'm now in Hong Kong and the weather is so much nicer. More pics to come! (probably more food pics
laugh.gif
)

3140156763_2681703e23_b.jpg

3140985546_d1cd13255b_b.jpg

3140155947_f6119d0528_b.jpg

3140984472_bd87143b5d_b.jpg

3140983762_76892022f1_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom