Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Anyone ever shot with the Canon T1i? And how would you compare it with the XSi? I'm planning on purchasing one of them later next week.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Anyone ever shot with the Canon T1i? And how would you compare it with the XSi? I'm planning on purchasing one of them later next week.
I know a couple people shoot and like the T1i here... Myself included..
happy.gif

Compared to the XSi... there are a few minor changes, better low light performance, HD video mode, I think that's most of it.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

I know a couple people shoot and like the T1i here... Myself included..
happy.gif

Compared to the XSi... there are a few minor changes, better low light performance, HD video mode, I think that's most of it.

I too own a T1i and I love it. Here's a good review of the T1i and a little bit of comparison to the xsi, T1i Vs. XSi

anyone have any recommendations for camera bags/backpacks, i'm looking for somthing that will fit a camera with two lens but somthing that isnt too bulky.Preferably a bag where i dont have to remove the lens from the camera.

Originally Posted by budahbro

anyone have any recommendations for camera bags/backpacks, i'm looking for somthing that will fit a camera with two lens but somthing that isnt too bulky. Preferably a bag where i dont have to remove the lens from the camera.
My friend has the Lowepro slingshot 100 or 200 (don't remember which) and is in love with it.. maybe you wanna look into that

@Nachobroadway you take nice pics, you got a Flickr?

@dvslatin - insane... browsing through the Flickr now (although I already see one NSFW, but it's Friday, what the...)... good stuff.

My pup, part-time model
roll.gif
, Marli...

fongstarr, great great images. i always love the way you utilize the fisheye with awesome colors/lights.. props!!

3798797560_fb23c7d873_b.jpg

3797889063_0c51323ecb_b.jpg

3798688892_6480b22dd0_b.jpg

3791539720_c521007bd9_b.jpg

3791530838_bce2d6704b_b.jpg

3791499454_9488e9873e_b.jpg

3778184302_6894582505_b.jpg

3754637657_cdcc438bb1_b.jpg

view the series:

3778174096_b1a1fcf3f2_b.jpg

3790711089_d304520ea9_b.jpg

a pic of me by a friend: (we did a small project together)

3778318276_6296734a3e_o.jpg

i'm not knockin on anyone, but i don't get why people resize their images to such a low resolution. you can't see detail! people take these bomb+%% pics but then they're so small!

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i'm not knockin on anyone, but i don't get why people resize their images to such a low resolution. you can't see detail! people take these bomb %$$ pics but then they're so small!

Haha! I am not sure if that refers to me but I only started posting smaller pics cause I redid my blog layout. I was going to do it where if you click on thepic that you would see a larger size but that is just really too much work for photos that are not really that tangible. I am sure I'll resize it to biggerlayout as usual but for now, I kind of like these little thumbnails.

Bana......that first photo is just ridiculous! I seriously have no idea what is going on but I wouldn't even know where to begin to take a shot like that.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

3798797560_fb23c7d873_b.jpg

3797889063_0c51323ecb_b.jpg

3754637657_cdcc438bb1_b.jpg

3778318276_6296734a3e_o.jpg
Tight. I like these, my favorite is my mans that's like President Obama
pimp.gif
roll.gif
The last one I quoted, I like but would have really liked if it was "cleaner", not out of focus towards the head... still like it

Bana, you must take your camera EVERYWHERE and SHOOT at least 347 pictures a night... I swear, the worst part for me is going back home with a 4GB card almostfull and then sorting all those pics out on the computer, deciding which ones to keep, throw away, OHHh and don't let them all be RAW, going throughconverting them to jpg, making small adjustments... then it begins feeling like a job
ohwell.gif

j- yes, i bring it everywhere and i shoot high quality raw. 21MP images. i fill up a 16 GB card every few days, depending on what im shooting. Also, the lastimage is not mine... nor with my camera, its a photo by a friend.

sigma, iso12800.

if you guys want to see more of my images, peep the flickr link in the sig. i take so many, the benefit of digital!

Nice pictures guys...

I just bought the Canon XSi and pretty excited about it. Can't wait to get started and take pictures, but I gotta read the manual first
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom