***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Laid in bed for a good 10 min. this morning trying to process it.
mean.gif

Even though I live in CA I'm side eyeing every other person out in these streets mayne.
+1 and I am from Michigan. What a disappointment.

My soon to be 13 year old was really bummed this morning. I had to explain we just had to try to keep on being good people that worked hard & continue to be respectful to other people & help when we can.

I feel for those of you who have to explain this to children. Especially little girls.
Does it hit home for some that don't get it anymore than these 2 statements above??
Ya'll so Lifetime 
laugh.gif

My soon to be 13 year old was really bummed this morning. I had to explain we just had to try to keep on being good people that worked hard & continue to be respectful to other people & help when we can.

I feel for those of you who have to explain this to children. Especially little girls.
Does it hit home for some that don't get it anymore than these 2 statements above??
Ya'll so Lifetime 
laugh.gif
We're just different, I suppose. Agree to disagree.

It was a good run but it's ovaaaaa. Trump is just unstoppable...we're talking about 8 years guaranteed. This man can do no wrong to his supporters

Welp it's looking like my year of sobriety may end today. This stress is too real.

Based on what I have read on Trump's stance on controversial issues like gay marriage and abortions, he believes it's the states' right for the most part and only during the campaign he started flip flopping (probably to appease the base of voters he wanted to attract)

So i guess California won't be really affected by the Trump presidency
Can't say for those that live in a Republican state

and now for da midterms? Democrats gotta defend 20+ seats in da senate :lol: :smh:

ya kept calling da poor folks in fly over country irrelevant...them folks woke up.

I wanna see how you feel when momma hood loses that apt she holds on to so dearly....

mama hood paid AF and only lives like she poor to throw people off...

u think a grown man who lives under her household is allowed to torch 10 of thousands of frivolous **** if it wasn't otherwise? :lol:

my mom came to da US to get mother ******* paid, my apt was here available and cheap because Washington heights was a cespool of drugs and violence in da 70's-80's and landlord use to keep da heat off.

we got a gem now cuz we wouldn't leave regardless of bad my neighborhood. and now its paying off.

Dude just stop, nobody cares about your ***** trinkets or your shoe collection that takes up valuable space in your rinky dink apartment. You and your boy Trump won last night.....but don't act like you about to inherit millions for jumping on and being apart of the white supremacy band wagon.

thats ur fault chanp, u still think this is about race :lol:

might wanna grab that banjo back from Jay-Z :rofl:

So i guess California won't be really affected by the Trump presidency

U serious? Trump straight up said...

“We are going to triple the number of ICE deportation officers,” Trump said. “Within ICE, I am going to create a new special deportation task force..."

How many Mexicans and illegals we got living out here bruh?

Blaming the results on the Bernie supports who decided to vote 3rd party, or just didn't vote at all.

blacks and hispanics its TIME TO LINK UP!

ldc if the **** is just temporary, its TIME TO LINK!

It was a good run but it's ovaaaaa. Trump is just unstoppable...we're talking about 8 years guaranteed. This man can do no wrong to his supporters

Sounds like the Obamanoids and all his followers.

Man some of you are salty as hell. Where all this talk that Trillary would beat him and that Trump had no chance??? Get used to saying president Trump :rofl:

Blaming the results on the Bernie supports who decided to vote 3rd party, or just didn't vote at all.

Like any of that mattered in those Battleground States.

Clinton got destroyed.. period. She lost overwhelmingly in those States.

The only reason Clinton won the popular vote was cause of California.

The HRC supporters are so ******* petty. If they wanna blame people, they should blame the people that voted Harambe :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom