***Official Political Discussion Thread***

THIS is the man y'all are going back and forth with:

Seriously. Watch the video. It gives you perspective on who Ninja is.

NT is the only place he gets the most "ATTENTION". He lives for this type of ****.

Guy is talking out of his *** investments all over the world getting rent money from condos but can't fit a queen sized bed in his room so full of **** the professional troll at it again no one believes you

u don't have to believe me, :lol:

i KNOW what it is, my family been in da automotive business on and off for over 50 years...

u think i live in my APT for no reason...? dummies playing checkers and im sittin here wit da PS4 controller :smh: :lol:

Yeah we're all dummies here you're the smartest one it shows every day...just stop trolling so much when it's so obvious you're full of ****

Last edited:
like i said, u lost b... every company public or private that owns a fleet of vehicles that needs routine maintenance will either have their own in-house mechanic shop or will outsource da work to mechanics. there are millions of of these cars & trucks running around...u think these operations depending on "YouTube videos" to service their fleets? :lol: :smh:

then private ownership market who depends on independent shops, dealerships, etc.

then da lease/rental market who also depend on da same network of dealerships, independent shops, etc.

and i aint even get into da autoparts industry which is its own universe, whether junkyard salvage yards, recycling & demolition of automobiles, da raw materials field, etc.

u literally talking to me like if this was da movie industry and you're trying to convey how "if you're not a actor they're no point in doing nothing in movies"..nah b.. there's a whole universe in da auto industry.

You talk a good one, but just like you there are a dime a dozen, with the same idea, far more ambition and younger....you nearing your mid 30's sleeping in a twin bed, surrounded by sneaker boxes and idolizing a dude you somehow think is gonna burst the door open for you to finally cash in....in reality you gonna inherit your moms apt when she moves back to DR and end up working at the maintanence dept for the Toyota dealership on Fordham, that's best case scenario

Damn gotta tell one of my best friends to lease from a different Toyota dealership in 2 years when his lease it up :lol:

When your friend gets his care back from being serviced, it gonna be smelling of sneaker cleaner, Adobo, and self-aggrandizement

thats adobo aroma standard without me in da picture, who u think drives all those camry cabs uptown..your friendly neighborhood Dominican.

some of ya so obviously aloof of how da auto industry works, no wonder some of ya still think oil & gas on da way out da door...naive ninnies :lol:

-It was a joke.

-And what the hell are your even saying all Dominicans smelled of Adobo? was part of knowing the auto industry. Like wtf :lol:

(I would never assume such a ridiculous thing, I'm making that joke because of the video of you with Adobo in your bedroom)

-And energy market span beyond the car industry. Our main complaints with you is that your are uninformed about them, and basic economics.

Just because cars are part of the discussion, doesn't mean the discussion is about cars, and that makes you the instant expert.

I mean really famb "adobo aroma" :lol:

Some lowkey ether up in here. Steezy popping shots like the best of em :smokin

too bad he ain't poppin shots where it matters :nerd:
raw

Yeah we're all dummies here you're the smartest one it shows every day...just stop trolling so much when it's so obvious you're full of ****

was wrong...ya attempts to diss are ineffective? get in line. :smokin

these 4 years of Trump driving ya mad is gonna just be delicious. :lol:

He's just sad and lonely...it's clear when you read his posts everyday...seeking attention and conflict on NT is what keeps him going through the days

Damn. If you had to go there, I know you're hurt inside.

hurt over what exactly? i own everything i want, make money, and on da way to making more, and living wit cheap overhead.

some of ya gotta reevaluate ya what u think "bothers me"..ya been swinging & missing for years. :lol:

da fact that ya alllllllways try to go at my neck shows me how crabby & salty ya is over dissenting opinions.

and Trump's win shutting ya up is cherry on that humble pie 8)

i mean. what else ya got? seriously.. :lol:

Never even mentioned trump that's not why people dislike you it's just cause you troll too much and it's so obvious you're full of **** especially since your mom complains everyday that your living quarters are too small, if you had the means you would move simple and plain

But who cares it's the same thing every single day from you just know that we know you are full of it and going at steezy who is providing for others while you hoard and play ps4 is shameful

Last edited:
He's just sad and lonely...it's clear when you read his posts everyday...seeking attention and conflict on NT is what keeps him going through the days

except i stop posting cold turkey for almost 2 years self-imposed... try again :lol:

Ben Carson really about to get a position in the Trump administration....didn't the guy say he dropped out of running for president because he had no government experience :lol:

except i already invested wit my fam in DR condos that are rented out, already make as much as you driving trucks, and long term gonna focus on highly lucrative business of exporting truck auto parts to DR that got for 4x as much money.

u see, my whole family is into da auto industries, my pops in DR owns trucks & lives good out there, my mom already super set from captialzing out here early, got her own properties earning bread, while da best u gonna do is what....being a nurse? da most saturated field ever in life? :lol:

worry bout ur own paper.

So now we talking investments in another country?...what's all that noise about Trump bringing it back to the states? Investing in this country? So that you can flourish and invest outside of it?...you are literally the type of Dominican our new AG was referring to...lmao

You just described the very same hick Dominican mentality you criticize so harshly....I believe your moms has done her thing, she legit looks like a go-getter, in the same toll it appears she has spoiled the **** out of you and has you thinking you gonna flourish like she has, eventually you gotta clip those wings and learn to fly with your own wind under your wings fam....I wouldn't criticize you this harshly if you didn't spew such hypocrisy around here.

And if you must know, I've been on my own for over 10 years, I've supported my wife financially while she finished up school, hasn't worked in 3 years, I bought and insured my mothers car, mines and my wife's, I own my place, I gave up that TL because unlike you my ambition goes beyond what I drive, the car was going out of warranty and I wanted nothing to do with maintanence costs out of pocket, reason why I lease and TRASH my cars now...sorry but my ambitions lie else where, more like growing my photography business and possibly branching out to shooting weddings in DR which I guarantee you would have me living just as good as you and your family without getting my hands all greasy and **** :smile:

Never even mentioned trump that's not why people dislike you it's just cause you troll too much and it's so obvious you're full of **** especially since your mom complains everyday that your living quarters are too small, if you had the means you would move simple and plain

with my gold plated arraignment? landlords already been dubbed offering high figure buyouts. u ninnie out your lane b, run along somewhere.

except i stop posting cold turkey for almost 2 years self-imposed... try again :lol:

Meth also suspend right both that for racist comments

You were getting roasted nearly daily on here before you left

And Lobo made you into a laughingstock

:rofl:

You really went there....all good fam, my issue is not a choice, yours is, that's the difference between us....you really are a walking contradiction, wanna big up the DR hustle, the hustle your moms and fam have benefitted from, the same hustle Trump and them boys wanna shut down....the same hustle the AG shamed....you making no sense...chose a side b....you can't play both ends of the field out of convenience.

with my gold plated arraignment? landlords already been dubbed offering high figure buyouts. u ninnie out your lane b, run along somewhere.

Lol finally something we can agree on, my lane and your lane is COMPLETELY different...you seem upset though must be annoying jumping over shoe boxes and breathing in dust from 2004 in your "gold plated arraignment" but it is what it is

Talk all the **** you want on here, at the top of your lungs, but your actions and situation speak loudest you're not fooling anyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom