***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i stop playing video games in 2001.. please, child run along.

steezy acting like Trump bout to deport him personally. :lol:

ayo b, half my fam voted for Trump, kick that latino monolithic **** somewhere else, and talking culture vulture? u seen how u dress lately b? them GQ esque social circles u sappin from still gonna call u "da help" when u not around so.... :lol:

I'm as American as you, difference is I care for my people....you just a selfish dude who cares only bout his LITTLE ambitions.

Hold up, you telling me I'm trying to assimilate to white culture based on the way I dress....does that mean you been trying to be black your whole life? :nerd:

His only responsibilities are making sure his dusty gym sneakers are clean and his PS4 controller is charged...having responsibilies of an actual man are nonexistent

I'm the child but you sleep on a twin bed with soccer balls on them? Got it

your **** is beyond shameful it's just depressing...take another hiatus, but permanent one this time

pic is like 12 years old b..go play in traffic b..scram. :lol:

If White folks would call Steezy da help then what would Trump & associates call Edwinhoods Black *** [emoji]129300[/emoji]

me being 6'1? a ambulance if it went there.

For when you have a heart attack?

We seen da dad bod brah. Looking really chunky famb

And Steezy off dat Crossfit. Da cardio gonna be a problem for you.

Last edited:
For when you have a heart attack?

We seen the dad bod brah. Looking a like *****ing famb

And Steezy off dt Crossfit. Da cardio gonna be a problem for you.

Stop it bro :rofl:

I'm trying to stay irate at the fact I caped for dude off the strength I love my Dominican people....

steezy acting like Trump bout to deport him personally. :lol:

ayo b, half my fam voted for Trump, kick that latino monolithic **** somewhere else, and talking culture vulture? u seen how u dress lately b? them GQ esque social circles u sappin from still gonna call u "da help" when u not around so.... :lol:

I'm as American as you, difference is I care for my people....you just a selfish dude who cares only bout his LITTLE ambitions.

Hold up, you telling me I'm trying to assimilate to white culture based on the way I dress....does that mean you been trying to be black your whole life? :nerd:

steezy, u like 5 foot nothing, how about asimlate some height, maybe thats why u missing targets...u need a stool or something? :lol:

goin full snowflake on me cuz i voted for Trump.... unless half ur clientele out here wit no paperwork u got nothing to worry about jeez :lol:

If my room looked like that in my 20s let alone 31, my parents might have resorted to honor killing for shaming them and the countries they came from. Straight up embarrassing

Last edited:
Y'all need to chill on Ninja, thread has completely derailed

they'll never learn....im chillin wit my feet up & they out here posting da same video of me my mom and i find hilarious :lol:

im living rent free in their head

and Trump still president :lol: :pimp:

Only reason its posted is to show how full of **** you are...calling other people children while your room is one you would expect a 12 year old to be living in not someone almost 35

Last edited:
Yes, because he "won"

My dude delusional as hell....I would understand if the man was rich....but my dude has benefitted from controlled rent, lives at home, is a minority and is a blue collar worker....HOW DOES TRUMP REPRESENT HIM, is beyond me.

maybe u should ask everyone that's blue collar & voted for Trump... there's alot of em.

I have asked. like you, none of them can answer.

i already told u why, i want him to pop da tops full blast on energy exploration, da tax reforms, da infrastructure spending, zero obligations to kay street lobbies, and most important part of all, absolutely nothing to do with da previous administration's foreign policy.

How does Trump represent you?

Back
Top Bottom