***Official Political Discussion Thread***

with my gold plated arraignment? landlords already been dubbed offering high figure buyouts. u ninnie out your lane b, run along somewhere.

Keep thinking you sitting on a gold mine....I'm sure you can get some decent money so that you can get the hell out, but is not anything that's gonna change your life drastically.

My sisters fiancé was living in his grandmas rent controlled 2 bed room apt right on the prospect park area of Brooklyn....that's a far more sought after neighborhood than Wash Heights and the offers they've been getting hasn't been anything MINDBLOWING.

except i already invested wit my fam in DR condos that are rented out, already make as much as you driving trucks, and long term gonna focus on highly lucrative business of exporting truck auto parts to DR that got for 4x as much money.

u see, my whole family is into da auto industries, my pops in DR owns trucks & lives good out there, my mom already super set from captialzing out here early, got her own properties earning bread, while da best u gonna do is what....being a nurse? da most saturated field ever in life? :lol:

worry bout ur own paper.

So now we talking investments in another country?...what's all that noise about Trump bringing it back to the states? Investing in this country? So that you can flourish and invest outside of it?...you are literally the type of Dominican our new AG was referring to...lmao

You just described the very same hick Dominican mentality you criticize so harshly....I believe your moms has done her thing, she legit looks like a go-getter, in the same toll it appears she has spoiled the **** out of you and has you thinking you gonna flourish like she has, eventually you gotta clip those wings and learn to fly with your own wind under your wings fam....I wouldn't criticize you this harshly if you didn't spew such hypocrisy around here.

And if you must know, I've been on my own for over 10 years, I've supported my wife financially while she finished up school, hasn't worked in 3 years, I bought and insured my mothers car, mines and my wife's, I own my place, I gave up that TL because unlike you my ambition goes beyond what I drive, the car was going out of warranty and I wanted nothing to do with maintanence costs out of pocket, reason why I lease and TRASH my cars now...sorry but my ambitions lie else where, more like growing my photography business and possibly branching out to shooting weddings in DR which I guarantee you would have me living just as good as you and your family without getting my hands all greasy and **** :smile:

greasy money is great money, and i don't mine getting dirty.

short stuff like u? can u even change a spare tire? :lol:

u live in da most taxed county in NY state, so i KNOW u not ODing on OT cuz Papi Cuomo eating that up, that lil condo u paying for..its cool, i got one in DR earning bread for me on autopilot...wit no property taxes 8)

let's not forget u doing da photography to supplement what u cant earn at work at ur hospital...and u out here taking care of more overhead then i ever gotta deal with...and i have no debt.

so once again, u might wanna worry about ur own pockets, cuz im good on this side b.

Last edited:
Let's be real you can't talk to nobody about "investments" when you got moist over the opportunity to finance a gold chain. Now all of a sudden dudes are shrewd investors lol Homie is witless & it's quite evident.

It's just depressing cause he tries so hard but you just look at dude and it's so clear what it really is...I don't really care about him or his stuggle though I just hate that he trolls the general forum so much its annoying

Last edited:
Yeah we're all dummies here you're the smartest one it shows every day...just stop trolling so much when it's so obvious you're full of ****

was wrong...ya attempts to diss are ineffective? get in line. :smokin

these 4 years of Trump driving ya mad is gonna just be delicious. :lol:

Never even mentioned trump that's not why people dislike you it's just cause you troll too much and it's so obvious you're full of **** especially since your mom complains everyday that your living quarters are too small, if you had the means you would move simple and plain

with my gold plated arraignment? landlords already been dubbed offering high figure buyouts. u ninnie out your lane b, run along somewhere.

Lol finally something we can agree on, my lane and your lane is COMPLETELY different...you seem upset though must be annoying jumping over shoe boxes and breathing in dust from 2004 in your "gold plated arraignment" but it is what it is

Talk all the **** you want on here, at the top of your lungs, but your actions and situation speak loudest you're not fooling anyone

u still crying in my direction? :lol: go grab a tissue pull da fajita down.

Keep thinking you sitting on a gold mine....I'm sure you can get some decent money so that you can get the hell out, but is not anything that's gonna change your life drastically.

its not what u do wit da apt, thats not da hustle.. what you're earning while u in it.

High Income Decontrol
The Rent Law of 2015 made no change to the income levels associated with High Income Decontrol, currently $200,000 per year, but it does adjust the rent threshold to $2,700 plus rent guidelines increases.
It also made no change in the rule that it is a matter of two years in a row of exceeding the income threshold.
Thus, if a tenant can manipulate his or her income to be wealthier in alternate years and poorer on paper in the other years, so as to be below the threshold every other year, such a tenant can still artificially avoid deregulation.
Similarly, tenants who lower their federal adjusted gross income by keeping their money stashed in a corporation can still avoid deregulation.
Also, since the threshold rent rises each January in accordance with the Guidelines Increase for a one year renewal lease, if the tenant who is below the threshold rent only takes one year renewal leases, the tenant will never cross the rent threshold.
Example 1 (income manipulation): A tenant has a job that pays $175,000 base pay a year with an annual bonus of $35,000 a year. If the tenant takes straight pay without manipulation, the tenant whose rent is $2,700/month or more, shows federal adjusted gross income of $210,000 and therefore faces the possibility of High Income Decontrol. However, if the tenant arranges to receive her annual bonus from 2015 to be paid to her in January of 2016 instead of December of 2015 when her boss normally gives it to her, then her income for 2015 is $175,000 and her income for 2016 is $245,000. Thus, her income for 2015 will have been less than $200,000 and she is not decontrolled.
Example 2 (rent renewals): A tenant’s rent is $2,650. Therefore, the rent is below the threshold that can high income deregulate an apartment and the landlord cannot even attempt a deregulation. The current authorized increase for a one year lease renewal is zero percent. Therefore, when the tenant renews the lease, the tenant is still at $2,650 and no proceeding can be brought. However, imagine what happens a year from now and the Rent Guidelines Board okays a 3% increase for one year lease renewals. Now, the tenant’s rent would go up to 2,650 x 1.03 = $2,729.50, apparently over the $2,700 threshold, but that is not correct. Because while the rent for that apartment would be $2,729.50, the threshold also took an increase automatically by the Rent Guidelines Board having authorized a three percent increase in rents. Thus, under this imagined scenario, 2,700 x 1.03 = $2,781, the new threshold for 2017 under this hypothetical example. Clearly, therefore, the $2,729.50 is still less than the $2,781 and so long as the tenant keeps taking one year lease renewals, this will always be the case. The apartment will never be decontrolled.
However, if the landlord does even modest MCI’s to the building, the rent will be bumped above the threshold and the apartment can be decontrolled.

http://rew-online.com/2015/08/10/rent-law-of-2015-deregulation-decontrol-renewals-and-you/

wise up sir.

greasy money is great money, and i don't mine getting dirty.

short stuff like u? can u even change a spare tire? :lol:

u live in da most taxed county in NY state, so i KNOW u not ODing on OT cuz Papi Cuomo eating that up, that lil condo u paying for..its cool, i got one in DR earning bread for me on autopilot...wit no property taxes 8)

let's not forget u doing da photography to supplement what u cant earn at work at ur hospital...and u out here taking care of more overhead then i ever gotta deal with...and i have no debt.

so once again, u might wanna worry about ur own pockets, cuz im good on this side b.

Bro please DONOT compare yourself with me :rofl:

We are nowhere in the same league, I always felt like I could relate to you, like if I wanted to I could have taken the same steps as you, only sons of single immigrant mothers, trying to make it in this jungle during a much different time than the one we in now, but I took a complete different route than you bro and I'm happy with my life, yeah I got debt, but I'm living life, I could work 3 jobs if I wanted to which I have, working perdiem at 2 and full time at my main one and cashing in close to 200k a year before taxes....I chose not to do that and focus on building my own business on my OWN steam, not my mothers or anyone else's...MINES....hopefully one day my kids won't be ****heads and try to brag about struggles they know nothing of...you got a condo in DR? Good for you, so does my fatherNlaw and he ain't getting rich off it....so stop trying to glamorize owning property in DR, unless that **** is beach front in PC you ain't talking big money because you renting that **** to local families...lol

You ain't fooling me bro...I rode with you when I thought you cared about your people's, when I thought you held your roots with pride....I can see now you just a culture vulture, ride with your latino roots when is convenient to denounce your dark skin, but drop those roots the second is time to tap dance for the white man....disgusting b

His only responsibilities are making sure his dusty gym sneakers are clean and his PS4 controller is charged...having responsibilies of an actual man are nonexistent

Last edited:
Y'all just need to settle this in an octagon at Madison Square Garden

These two ain't about it
I thought the New Yorkers were all about the scrap and grit

Then again we know what happened when one went to your state
Fight3.jpg

-Conjecture. Especially when their is evidence to the contrary

-Voter suppression especially voter ID laws is a big issue because are discriminatory. Even the courts have said as much, and the GOP have a record for doing these things for decades.

-And I'm not playing dumb, I'm just not gonna agree with your shallow arguments.

Simple.
They are a issue but theres still states with them that aren't changing. Its not at all cut and dry and going one direction the way you seem to  think. Any universal standard would be full of compromise on both sides. There are states with stricter laws that are equally as legal as states with lax laws. They are allowed to be that way specifically because of the current electoral system. The two sides aren't going to fight over every states laws in that regard because they both realize certain states are out of their reach and both sides use laws to lock up their respective states even further.

The minute you go straight popular vote that unspoken agreement is out the window and everything is getting redone to fit one standard. Dems will look into red states and what they do and Repubs will look more into blue states. The doors would be blown open. Its already ridiculous in and of itself that different states have different voting laws.

You're entire premise is based on "Democrats are right, the voting system should favor them and people who vote for them" but you still completely miss the fact that any re-haul of the voting method would be ran through repeatedly by both parties and only agreed upon if they both like what they see. The idea that such an obviously left favored model would come out of it is ridiculously ignorant.

The mere fact that this change would only happen by a damned Constitution Amendment should have clued you in. We've seen how hard it is to get lesser stuff done by the two parties and you somehow think changing the Presidential Voting method wouldn't be full of nonsense give or take by both parties to the upper hand. Thats the core reason why it hasn't gone through. Nobody wants to take that leap and get screwed, both sides will talk the talk but are ultimately comfortable with the current 2 player game that they can both win.

And on top of all that, TRUMP is the one who gets to appoint judges. There's a realistic chance (with a retirement) that we get a 6-3 conservative edge in Supreme Court judges.

I'm sure you'll call that shallow but you have not said a damn thing to counter any of this.

Last edited:
dude I'm not entertaining your conjecture and strawmen anymore. Now my argument is just over rigging for Dems. **** wit that

You are saying a whole bunch of nothing and don't want to listen. They second you dismissed voter suppression I knew you were bout some nonsense.

You have now move the goal post to how it will get passed. Of course I haven't address it because you are now bringing it up.

Sorry but I'm not traveling down this rabbit hole with you. I wasting my time discussing this with you. FACT

Last edited:
His only responsibilities are making sure his dusty gym sneakers are clean and his PS4 controller is charged...having responsibilies of an actual man are nonexistent

i stop playing video games in 2001.. please, child run along.

steezy acting like Trump bout to deport him personally. :lol:

ayo b, half my fam voted for Trump, kick that latino monolithic **** somewhere else, and talking culture vulture? u seen how u dress lately b? them GQ esque social circles u sappin from still gonna call u "da help" when u not around so.... :lol:

Yes, because he "won"

My dude delusional as hell....I would understand if the man was rich....but my dude has benefitted from controlled rent, lives at home, is a minority and is a blue collar worker....HOW DOES TRUMP REPRESENT HIM, is beyond me.

maybe u should ask everyone that's blue collar & voted for Trump... there's alot of em.

I have asked. like you, none of them can answer.

Last edited:
If White folks would call Steezy da help then what would Trump & associates call Edwinhoods Black *** [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yes, because he "won"

My dude delusional as hell....I would understand if the man was rich....but my dude has benefitted from controlled rent, lives at home, is a minority and is a blue collar worker....HOW DOES TRUMP REPRESENT HIM, is beyond me.

maybe u should ask everyone that's blue collar & voted for Trump... there's alot of em.

I have asked. like you, none of them can answer.

i already told u why, i want him to pop da tops full blast on energy exploration, da tax reforms, da infrastructure spending, zero obligations to kay street lobbies, and most important part of all, absolutely nothing to do with da previous administration's foreign policy.

i stop playing video games in 2001.. please, child run along.

I'm the child but you sleep on a twin bed with soccer balls on them? Got it

your **** is beyond shameful it's just depressing...take another hiatus, but permanent one this time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom