***Official Political Discussion Thread***

only bozos i see are da cry babies that can't handle dissenting opinions that aren't in lockstep with da collective liberal goosh that plagues this thread.

i swear da kotex stock must've gone up da minute some of these snowflakes figured out Trump was gonna take this broad to town on election night :lol:

On the second point, what? Women don't get fear or depression induced extra periods. Did you learn this on the Prager U Campus at the Todd Akin School of medicine, located near the Donald Trump School of Business?

On the first point, in big cities and in college towns the only thing that gets shouted down is blatant racism and sexism and homophobia.

Libertarians, supply siders, foreign policy hawks, those who oppose abortion for genuine theological reasons and even those who defend the criminal justice system get a welcome and a more then fair hearing. We may disagree with those voices but we don't punish or shout down "dissent," we shout down bigotry. I should know, I was a center right libertarians in undergrad and I never felt ostracized or unsafe even when I had history professors who had dread locks and who talked about "colonized minds."

BTW, that professor was white so you know he was an ultra lefty. :lol:

Some of the shot at Ninja was weak cause it was just a repeat of the same ole ****.

But Steezy put in work. When he told Ninja his ceiling was the Toyota dealership on Fordham Rd., it was over right there. :lol:

this thread needs a good ole Thanksgiving Day Reset.

let's get back to making fun of Trump.

plus, the election is 4 days away (3 weeks). we need to get ready.

Last edited:
The clown who headed the Brexit campaign is now planning on leaving the UK for America 
mean.gif
roll.gif

http://www.politico.eu/article/nigel-farage-planning-to-move-to-us-ambassador/

Nigel Farage plans to move to the United States, even if he doesn’t become the U.K.’s ambassador to Washington.

The UKIP acting leader and MEP told friends that he is preparing to emigrate with his wife, Kirsten, the Times  reported Thursday, with friends saying he would feel “freer” on the opposite side of the Atlantic.

Farage made headlines this week after President-elect Donald Trump  tweeted that he would do “a great job” as British ambassador to the U.S. That angered the British government, which said there was “no vacancy.”

That came days after Farage became the first British politician to congratulate Trump on his victory in person, with the pair posing outside a golden door at Trump Tower in New York.

Asked about his visit to see the tycoon last week, Farage hinted at relocating to the U.S. “If I were rich I wouldn’t be living in the middle of New York,” he said, “I’d be out in Maine, somewhere coastal.”

On Wednesday night, Farage celebrated his contribution to the Brexit campaign and Trump’s election win at a party at the swanky Ritz hotel in London. It was hosted by UKIP donor Arron Banks.

Farage was presented with a silver salver of Ferrero Rocher, advertised as being the chocolates of choice at diplomatic parties. Addressing guests from the top of a grand staircase, Farage said 2016 “will stand out as one of those great historic years — the election of The Donald was something of a completely different order,” the Times reported.

Farage will visit Trump’s team in Washington  in early December, the Telegraph reported late Wednesday.

I've been calling Jill Stien an idiot for a long time now but I can't front on the way she just finessed people out of 2.5 million.:lol:

Nah but they all about spreading the wealth....Ninja gonna have to hang that Jesus piece from one of his mothers rosarios

How long before the flame in the statue of liberty's hand is replaced by a "FOR SALE" sign?

Her boobs ain't big enough. Donald would just replace her.

Hell I'm surprised Donald hasn't accused her of wearing a burka and about to commit arson just so he can deport her since she's an immigrant.

Last edited:
http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump...-national-homeland-security-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

President Pence is already settling in 
laugh.gif

President-elect Donald Trump reportedly turned away the intelligence officials responsible for getting him up to speed on US national security concerns and world affairs, the Washington Post reported  on Wednesday night.

Trump, who has been meeting with domestic and international dignitaries in the two weeks since he won the election, has only received two classified intelligence briefings according to the Post, while Vice President-elect Mike Pence reportedly participated in the meetings almost every day.

Post reporters Greg Miller and Adam Entous wrote that Trump got his first classified briefing days after the election, and a second one on Tuesday, before heading to Florida for Thanksgiving.

The intelligence briefing is a summary of feedback from the 16 US intelligence agencies and a roundup of the CIA's secret international operations.

Sources within Trump's transition team who were cited by the Post suggested that, separate from the daily briefings, Trump deems choosing people for national security positions within his administration a priority.

The report follows concerns from within Washington that the president-elect — who has never held public office before — is unprepared for the gravity of daily Oval Office duties.

The Obama administration began nudging the Trump transition team about one such concern on Tuesday, warning that the incoming administration should pay close attention to North Korea, which has grown increasingly belligerent toward the US under its leader, Kim Jong-un.

One unnamed official told the Post "Trump has a lot of catching up to do," while David Priess, a former CIA officer who was on George W. Bush's daily briefing team, said Trump's absence from the meetings "is not unprecedented over the decades-long scope of these briefings."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom