***Official Political Discussion Thread***

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump...-national-homeland-security-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

President Pence is already settling in 
laugh.gif
Don't matter as long as Donald brings da middle class da millions.

I've been calling Jill Stien an idiot for a long time now but I can't front on the way she just finessed people out of 2.5 million.:lol:
Really don't like her 

Imagine if she raises the money, we get a recount, the find discrepancies, Hillary ends up winning the three states by a chose margin, she becomes President, and Jill Stein saves the country, and in turn Stein become a liberal hero :rofl:

Jill Stein's nuts gonna be brushing the ground. I can see her walking up White House on some NWO steez.

Catch her at the inauguration like:

Last edited:
steezy, u like 5 foot nothing, how about asimlate some height, maybe thats why u missing targets...u need a stool or something?
laugh.gif

goin full snowflake on me cuz i voted for Trump.... unless half ur clientele out here wit no paperwork u got nothing to worry about jeez
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

There is evidence that Hillary received significantly fewer votes in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin counties that used electronic devices instead of paper ballots.

The combination of Comey, gerrymandering and armed racist groups with dogs intimidating potential Clinton voters apparently wasn't enough for The Bigot.

Imagine if she raises the money, we get a recount, the find discrepancies, Hillary ends up winning the three states by a chose margin, she becomes President, and Jill Stein saves the country, and in turn Stein become a liberal hero
roll.gif

Jill Stein's nuts gonna be brushing the ground. I can see her walking up White House on some NWO steez.

Bruh.  Monday nitro literally had more believable tales than the one you just crafted out of pure optimism. 
laugh.gif

Drumpf thinking he is so slick by putting on this whole "the election is rigged" act before the election for everyone to start calling him crazy... And then actually rigging the election himself, hoping he will get away with it because the other side already played the "you're crazy for suggesting that the election is rigged" card when he was making those completely baseless claims well before the actual election.

Imagine if she raises the money, we get a recount, the find discrepancies, Hillary ends up winning the three states by a chose margin, she becomes President, and Jill Stein saves the country, and in turn Stein become a liberal hero :rofl:

Bruh.  Monday nitro literally had more believable tales than the one you just crafted out of pure optimism. :lol:

It was a joke. I have already mocked what Stein is doing

SO next time you don't need to quote me and you can focus all your energy on making more sws troll post.

Drumpf thinking he is so slick by putting on this whole "the election is rigged" act before the election for everyone to start calling him crazy... And then actually rigging the election himself, hoping he will get away with it because the other side already played the "you're crazy for suggesting that the election is rigged" card when he was making those completely baseless claims well before the actual election.

The con of all cons....

We playing checkers while dude was playing chess...lmao

Jill Stein just as crooked as everyone else. Lol.

So at first it was like: gimme 2.5 mil and we can do the recount.

So they raise the money on the first day.

Now she be like : nah that 2.5 mil was just the money for filing for a recount. We need 6-7 mil to pay the lawyers and the ppl overseeing the recount.

Just dirty b.

Jill Stein just as crooked as everyone else. Lol.

So at first it was like: gimme 2.5 mil and we can do the recount.

So they raise the money on the first day.

Now she be like : nah that 2.5 mil was just the money for filing for a recount. We need 6-7 mil to pay the lawyers and the ppl overseeing the recount.

Just dirty b.

In her defense, if you read the info on the page it says the goals are tiered.

So she was up front about need like 7 million total.

The 2.5 was just for the Michigan recount I believe

@washingtonpost: Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, experts say https://t.co/JKrmjnAAud

A lot of those fake stories were peddled in this very thread by the usual suspects :lol:
that **** is unforgivable. i can understand your 89-year-old grandma using email for the first time and getting duped. but posters in this thread actually falling for all that stupid ****? you know who you are. we called you out repeatedly. but you just kept reaching.

detestable, despicable, deplorable. shame on you for being idiots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom